[2.2][hc/sc][cheap/atziri with only a 4link][insane aoe][ +100k dps] [fast clear][tutorial video]

Oki, so I read the guide thoroughly through and I like it a lot. I saw you post that when I got Consuming Darkness and the Infernal Mantle, so 75% fire to chaos, Void manipulation wasn't as good as the elemental focus? Sorry for asking, but I am wanting to do this build for the 2week race. So when I get the 3 Gem sockets(Rolling flames) and Consuming Darkness+Infernal Mantle, What will be the 5 link and 6Links for it? Also do you specifically have an Ascendancy pref??? Is Elementalist not good at all for this?
"
MrUNIC0RN wrote:

i am not sure what it is you are trying to achieve here... are you still CI or did you reroll?? then why are you using only 2 rolling flames as the guide tells you to use 3? the aoe of fireball outrange the size of my screen... you re not dealing most dmg form the fireball but from the explosions so if you cast fireball with your mouse very close to your char the fireballs will spread alot and thus only 1 explosion will hit the monster so get your mouse as far from your char as possible when you click. plus you need to use frost wall on single target in order to trigger all the explosion on 1 monster. (it is sometimes worth the time to read an entire guide)

i hope it helps

Well i was just at lv74. Now im at level 91, and of course i have the third jewel: the situation is a lot better, of course. I wish i could put a fourth rolling flames: the problem is that i already wasted so many passive. I would have gone take some dodge from the tree...
I have to buy, still, a vaal grace, which should help a lot.. but everytime i forget bout it lol. Lately i didnt have much time to play.
My gems are near lv20, aside from fireball who hits recently lv20: with the +1 on the chest, and 5 frenzy, i have like 32-35k dps (not running any buffs, just flame golem, but maybe i should swap it for another golem). I cant have power charges, dont know how to do them: maybe i will go with cwdt+assasin mark lv1 with 20%q... this could help. Dps is not good enough imho: it's nice to kill offscreen mobs, but not even this happen so frequently because of blocks in almost every fuckin maps (though, killing the village ruin bosses has become quite easy with this build: this is the only remarkable exception).

I'll link my gear and my passive points.

Passive points:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAMeBUINfA5ID8QRDxEtES8RUBGWFdcV5xpsHNwfQR_HIG4i9CaIKPopTyoLKwosnCy_LYsy0TW5Nj07fDwFPV9BlkVHRXxJsUyDTLNQMFJTVEdVhVZjV8lca13yXypfamZUZp5sC20ZcFJw1HIPc7N0VXSBfIN-WX_GgLOCm4LHhEiGronTjDaMdo8aj_qRR5MnlG-XlZeXl_SaO548n9-hL6KjpcumvqcrrJius7DYtUi3MLcxuJO4yr6KwGbBxcNt0B_Q0ND11abXz9te5CLoWutj6-7sGO0873zviO_r8Gv3wffX-Tf5pPno?accountName=Serge91&characterName=Chaotic_Balls

Gear:
Spoiler

In maps without regen i put in Lavianga's flask, its very very good.
I have only 8,6k ES, and i am a total defensive trickster: i have to work on gear to increase it, though im not using discipline coz... the downside of infernal mantle. I run clarity: 230 mana reserved from a 1400 mana pool. If i add even discipline (9,9k es), i have like 50% mana reserved, meaning that the most of the time i get the downside from the chest. And that would be a nightmare.

"
Sadpandabearz wrote:
Oki, so I read the guide thoroughly through and I like it a lot. I saw you post that when I got Consuming Darkness and the Infernal Mantle, so 75% fire to chaos, Void manipulation wasn't as good as the elemental focus? Sorry for asking, but I am wanting to do this build for the 2week race. So when I get the 3 Gem sockets(Rolling flames) and Consuming Darkness+Infernal Mantle, What will be the 5 link and 6Links for it? Also do you specifically have an Ascendancy pref??? Is Elementalist not good at all for this?

The best 6th link is faster casting -coz not only adds a good amount of dps but lets you more mobile so you can stop istantly cast to move around if danger arise- if you dont have a very high critical chance (60+%, which then the best boost would be crit dmg ofc. I will not advise you to use concentrated effect, except if you plan on going with 5xrollings.
Last edited by Serge91 on May 7, 2016, 6:11:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info