[2.2][hc/sc][cheap/atziri with only a 4link][insane aoe][ +100k dps] [fast clear][tutorial video]

This build looks very cool ! Congratulations bro!

I have a question about the 6L, have you tried Elemental Focus over Faster Casting ?
EF looks so strong.
"
Feel free to post your experiences
and if you have any question dont hesitate :D

Hi, is me again, i have more questions, i am playing in perandus league, so with consuming dark and infernal mantle i can reach 75% conversion fire to chaos.

- what support gem use??, void manipulation or elemental focus.
- i need change chaos dmg nodes in skill tree for elemental/fire dmg nodes??

bye bye, Thanks in advance
"
sirs wrote:
This build looks very cool ! Congratulations bro!

I have a question about the 6L, have you tried Elemental Focus over Faster Casting ?
EF looks so strong.

if you can handle the mana cost replace void manipulation with ele focus. I myself did that change last week and since poison is not an elemental status you get no downside from it. Having it replacing faster casting is not the best option but it is definetly viable :-)
"
Chris_hueso wrote:
"

Hi, is me again, i have more questions, i am playing in perandus league, so with consuming dark and infernal mantle i can reach 75% conversion fire to chaos.

Elemental focus all the way now. Its better than void manipulation even if you are 100% conversion

Fire dmg would be best nodes in case you dont have full conversion. You usually get more dmg output from a fire dmg node than an ele dmg.

I hope i answered your question. Feel free to post your tree if you want.
"
MrUNIC0RN wrote:
"
Chris_hueso wrote:
"

Elemental focus all the way now. Its better than void manipulation even if you are 100% conversion

Fire dmg would be best nodes in case you dont have full conversion. You usually get more dmg output from a fire dmg node than an ele dmg.

I hope i answered your question. Feel free to post your tree if you want.

Hi, yes answered, thanks.
this is my tree at the moment (i am focusing now on get critical chance and mutiplier nodes):

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAAMeBAcFQgceCPQRLREvEZYWvxzcH0Ei9CaVJy8qCysKLEYsnDLROtg7DTwFPL09X0GWRUdFfEmxTLNQQlJTUzVVS13yXyph4mSdakNsC20ZcFJ8g3_GgpuFMonTjDaOvo8aj_qQVZLBkyeVLpeVl_SaO5_foS-us7VIvorAVMBmytPQH9D118_rY-vk6-7r9ew473zviO_r8NXyHfk3

and this is my gear at the moment, i am waiting to reach lvl 65 to buy infernal mantle and a good head, rings and dagger.

Spoiler

bye bye :D , sorry my english if you dont understand my post :P
Last edited by Chris_hueso on Apr 3, 2016, 12:15:12 AM
"
Chris_hueso wrote:

Hi, yes answered, thanks.
this is my tree at the moment (i am focusing now on get critical chance and mutiplier nodes):

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAAMeBAcFQgceCPQRLREvEZYWvxzcH0Ei9CaVJy8qCysKLEYsnDLROtg7DTwFPL09X0GWRUdFfEmxTLNQQlJTUzVVS13yXyph4mSdakNsC20ZcFJ8g3_GgpuFMonTjDaOvo8aj_qQVZLBkyeVLpeVl_SaO5_foS-us7VIvorAVMBmytPQH9D118_rY-vk6-7r9ew473zviO_r8NXyHfk3

and this is my gear at the moment, i am waiting to reach lvl 65 to buy infernal mantle and a good head, rings and dagger.

Spoiler

bye bye :D , sorry my english if you dont understand my post :P

hey dont worry about your english :D it is not my first language either ;-)

i pushed your tree a bit further to guide you in the next level :d it is up to you if you wanna follow it or not :P if you dont go 100% conversion, note that i took the fire nodes up the witch tree. i also recommend gonig vaal pact asap as reflect could become painfull. but also note that vaal pact is totally useless without the cwdt set up with warlord<s mark as it is our only leech. so i would suggest getting this gem setup asap also.
the tree is around level 85 i think
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAAMeBAcFQgceCPQPqw_EES0RLxGWFr8agRvIHNwfQSL0JIsmlScvKgsqOCqNKwosRiycLR8y0TY9Ntg6WDrYOw07fDwFPL09X0GWRUdFfEkbSVFJsUyzUEJRdFJTUzVVS1XGXfJfKmHiYqxknWZUakNsC2yMbRlwUnyDf8aCm4PbhTKFe4nTjDaOvo8aj_qQVZLBkyeVLpeVl_SaO52qn9-hL6KjppmsmK6ztUi4yr6KwFTAZsM6ytPP3dAf0PXXz-tj6-Tr7uv17DjsVe9874jv6_DV8WzxivId-Tc=
ALL of you from perandus league might wanna take a look at the last guide editing i made
you might want to reconsider the gear selection around that.
"
MrUNIC0RN wrote:

hey dont worry about your english :D it is not my first language either ;-)

i pushed your tree a bit further to guide you in the next level :d it is up to you if you wanna follow it or not :P if you dont go 100% conversion, note that i took the fire nodes up the witch tree. i also recommend gonig vaal pact asap as reflect could become painfull. but also note that vaal pact is totally useless without the cwdt set up with warlord<s mark as it is our only leech. so i would suggest getting this gem setup asap also.
the tree is around level 85 i think
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAAMeBAcFQgceCPQPqw_EES0RLxGWFr8agRvIHNwfQSL0JIsmlScvKgsqOCqNKwosRiycLR8y0TY9Ntg6WDrYOw07fDwFPL09X0GWRUdFfEkbSVFJsUyzUEJRdFJTUzVVS1XGXfJfKmHiYqxknWZUakNsC2yMbRlwUnyDf8aCm4PbhTKFe4nTjDaOvo8aj_qQVZLBkyeVLpeVl_SaO52qn9-hL6KjppmsmK6ztUi4yr6KwFTAZsM6ytPP3dAf0PXXz-tj6-Tr7uv17DjsVe9874jv6_DV8WzxivId-Tc=

Hi, thanks again for the advice, i´ll follow that tree and i thinking go for the 75% conversion (game drop me 1 infernal mantle :D), and if we go for the 100% with double consuming, we lost a lot of crit chanche, crit multiplier and 1 lvl of fire gem.

bye bye :D
Hi, I decided on this build.
Have 2x consuming dark of the previous build and carcass.
I hope so this wokr as well as the configuration with one consuming dark and infernal mantle.
Now need lvl up gems.

Spoiler
Hi, is me again xD, finally i reach the lvl to use infernal mantle, and the dmg is so fucking awesome!! i loved the build.

i tested a little, going with 2 consuming dark + yellow chest vs 1 consuming dark + infernal mantle and the dmg that we win with infernal mantle are insane, just go for a lot of mana reg (post say that a lot) to dont fall into low mana.

bye bye :D
Last edited by Chris_hueso on Apr 4, 2016, 11:17:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info