[2.2][hc/sc][cheap/atziri with only a 4link][insane aoe][ +100k dps] [fast clear][tutorial video]

Until I get mantle I found it pretty great to be using cloak of flame, seeing as how it is ridiculously cheap, can get one for a fuse, and it coverts phys damage to fire, and with artic armor it is ever reducing it more, I feel like it's a great substitute until I level farther, what do you think about CoF?
with that one u can use voidbringer even without clarity.

1. Use flask
2. Kill everything
3. Repeat
In my opinion this flask is essential item for build.
You can also stack ES with

I have 2.3k ES without any passives from tree. 68 lvl.
Spoiler
Resist sucks ~ 58%, but as far as i spam fireballs "casters" cannot hurt me. Until i get ~ 2.5k life i stay with mask and boots. After that life cap i swap my items to recommended.

Sorry for my english.
Last edited by Meidj on Apr 5, 2016, 4:46:27 PM
Hi!! this is my gear at the moment.

Spoiler

I need advices in helmet socket, i dont know what gem setup use in helmet.
bye bye
I really like running AA and clarity, since im not running the chest you are i can mess around with reserving mana, and seeing if I even like MoM at all, I've been running HoI icebite culling strike, works pretty well, much better than HoI CoH Assasins, and it gives me frenzy charges, I think Ill be linking CoH with my manual cast Frostwall and assasins mark, then CWDT IC Enfeeble, possibly increased dur or just golem, I like to reduce damage instantly if im taking any, and i found the wlm linked with cwdt very unreliable. I like using atziri promise for leech, its cheap and my mana regen is more than fine. Still thinking about taking one of my auras and running it in life, then taking some reduced aura cost nodes to try MoM, or maybe running AA clarity Mom and dropping HoI. Anyways any feedback would be cool, I'm also focusing more on ES and life nodes than you did, and I love that your build allows variations to play styles.
"
Dr4gOn1k wrote:
Hi, I decided on this build.
Have 2x consuming dark of the previous build and carcass.
I hope so this wokr as well as the configuration with one consuming dark and infernal mantle.
Now need lvl up gems.

Spoiler

you will see the dps is so broke it can work :D i tested it with a carcass jack and inc aoe with gmp+lmp ... the aoe is just stupid with 8 projectile you shrek a whole screen and the dps is still at 19k tooltip witch you need to do x8 (supposing all 8 explosion would hit the target witch i doubt but who knows)= 160k

tell me how it goes :D
"
TRIwofl wrote:
I really like running AA and clarity, since im not running the chest you are i can mess around with reserving mana, and seeing if I even like MoM at all, I've been running HoI icebite culling strike, works pretty well, much better than HoI CoH Assasins, and it gives me frenzy charges, I think Ill be linking CoH with my manual cast Frostwall and assasins mark, then CWDT IC Enfeeble, possibly increased dur or just golem, I like to reduce damage instantly if im taking any, and i found the wlm linked with cwdt very unreliable. I like using atziri promise for leech, its cheap and my mana regen is more than fine. Still thinking about taking one of my auras and running it in life, then taking some reduced aura cost nodes to try MoM, or maybe running AA clarity Mom and dropping HoI. Anyways any feedback would be cool, I'm also focusing more on ES and life nodes than you did, and I love that your build allows variations to play styles.

Wow it is so nice to see the tweaking you are doing :D
caster are always all the same so being abble to mess around with it and still manage to do great is what makes this build one of the funniest i<ve ever played. frenzy charges are one of the strongest asset of this game. please keep me posted with how it end up. You are right that wlm is not reliable i often need to let myself get hit in order to heal what i previously lost... atziri promise is the way to go. I also wanna look for a scion variant of the build witch i think could be great allowing us extra projectile maybe unslaught and the world would be ours :D
HoI +icebite is what i would definetly keep in your variant. like i said try to maximize the frenzy charges and you could push the build to another level :D

thank you for keeping me posted
"
Chris_hueso wrote:
Hi!! this is my gear at the moment.

Spoiler

I need advices in helmet socket, i dont know what gem setup use in helmet.
bye bye

You ahve all the needed gems to make the build work. what is left is really up to you. some player went with a flameblast setup to kill boss(dont really think you need that to kill bosses).personnally i like the idea of a rallying cry! maybe link it with an inc duration. also i wanted to test a self cast warlord's/immortal call/enduring cry in order to kill uber atziri.vaal discipline could make you invincible also if you decide to go rallying cry +inc duration i would put a vaal discipline there.

i hope i gave view the advices you were looking but it is really up to you :D

feel free to tell me what you decided to use
"
Meidj wrote:
with that one u can use voidbringer even without clarity.

1. Use flask
2. Kill everything
3. Repeat
In my opinion this flask is essential item for build.
You can also stack ES with

I have 2.3k ES without any passives from tree. 68 lvl.
Spoiler
Resist sucks ~ 58%, but as far as i spam fireballs "casters" cannot hurt me. Until i get ~ 2.5k life i stay with mask and boots. After that life cap i swap my items to recommended.

Sorry for my english.

WHY IN HELL DIDNT I THINK OF THIS!!!!!
nice job with that flask :D im even gonna update the guide with it. problem with alot of uniques is the resists it always has been. but if you are focusing on higher hp in tree you will e abble to drop some of those for rares with + res. i am not worry there. make sure you use the crazy range and you wont even get hit by anything anyway :P put an atziri promise there too that way you can trigger life leech by yourself :D

Thanks alot for that flask
"
TRIwofl wrote:
Until I get mantle I found it pretty great to be using cloak of flame, seeing as how it is ridiculously cheap, can get one for a fuse, and it coverts phys damage to fire, and with artic armor it is ever reducing it more, I feel like it's a great substitute until I level farther, what do you think about CoF?

Not only is the build viable with cloak of flame but if you go 100% chaos conversion using 2x consuming dark, you would double dip with the phys dmg/chaos dmg nodes on the shadow side :D you might just get every similar dps being more tanky and allowing you to reserve more mana. If i were you i'd even try to maximise the build around CoF

tell me how it goes
How would you be double dipping the phys damage? Or how would the phys be used for fireball

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info