[2.2][hc/sc][cheap/atziri with only a 4link][insane aoe][ +100k dps] [fast clear][tutorial video]

Character is getting better and better. I cast real fast now and no mana problems :)

I can fly through maps easily. t11 and up rare/vaal'd I do have to take my time though

Got lucky and 6l another chest today :)

Hello guys!

First of all, i'd like to thank you for the awesome build! I'm a true fireballs lover and ive always wanted to play such a build.

I'd like to ask you about things :

- Im a new player to the game, a friend will give me 3/4 exalts to get started. My plan is to buy the required jewels, and a tabula rasa. I guess the other pieces will be self-found, do you think this is the right thingd to do? And if you dont, what would you do?

- Id like to go witch (dunno why, but this is mandatory ^^), and if i cant the recommend weapon nor the infernal mantel, would you make some passive tree changes?

- Do you any other tips for a true beginner?

Once again thx for your work!

Regards
Hi there, I'm confused about the Templar tree a little. A few of the jewel sockets wont have enough int allocated near them to activate the increased AoE effect from the Rolling Flames. Can you please clarify? More specifically referring to the 2 closest jewel sockets from the Templar start.
Atziri Down solo. Was really easy.

my tree so far for the shadow

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAx4EBwVCBx4I9A5ID8QQWBEtES8RlhqBG8gc3B9BIvQmlSlPKgsrCixGLJwy0TY9Otg7DTwFPL09X0GWRUdFfEWdRwZJUUmxTLNQQlF0UlNTNVNSVUtVxl3yXyph4mKsZJ1mVGaeakNsCGwLbIxtGXBScg98g3_GgpuD24UyhXuHZYnTjDaMdo6-jxqP-pMnlG-VLpeVl_SaO5rgnaqePJ_foS-io6aZrrO4k7mTvorAVMBmwwnK08_d0B_Q9dWm18_b5-OE62Pr5Ovu6_XsOO0873zviO_r8NXxivId-Tc=?accountName=Homelessjunky&characterName=HomelessJunkie
I'm not sure if the tooltip is broken but when I put on concentrated effect, it reduces the radius but doesn't increase the damage. Can someone confirm?
hey there, i'm sorry to ask but i just started the templar chaos fireball build and i have a question, dont u have some dex problems? thx
Hi, im playing as templar and im using Careful Planning Viridian Jewel.
Last edited by Xede on Feb 4, 2016, 9:19:21 AM
Hello , please tell me why I have such little damage , I have a jacket 6 L on other characters and 62 levels , but the fireball does too little damage , I do not understand why , in the region of 1000 damage ....

ps I do not have all the things that the description in the build
Last edited by Crazy_Dech on Feb 5, 2016, 10:06:24 AM
Hi there. I run similar but noncrit and bm version of this build. Also with some mf. Still cant drop t15 but everything below feels very comfortable. And Atziri just melts solo. I wanded to compare dps. How much do you have in 6L with conc effect (i know it is not reflected in tooltip) on a crit version?
"
Xavyer wrote:
Hi there. I run similar but noncrit and bm version of this build. Also with some mf. Still cant drop t15 but everything below feels very comfortable. And Atziri just melts solo. I wanded to compare dps. How much do you have in 6L with conc effect (i know it is not reflected in tooltip) on a crit version?

Well my tool tip shows 32k so with the 5 fireball explosion overlapping you need to do x5 what is your tool tip? Also you could link your items so i can do the maths

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info