Sustaining 75/76/77 Maps /w Blue Rolls

So what trading is needed? And why is the TO sustaining his 75+ map pool without trading?

Forget about the 79+. I am not there, and it seems like I never will be. I am talking about the 75s.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
So what trading is needed? And why is the TO sustaining his 75+ map pool without trading?

Forget about the 79+. I am not there, and it seems like I never will be. I am talking about the 75s.

Basically on a temp league, you just buy 75s and throw them away. That's how the game is meant to be played. I'm not even joking. OP has said what he's doing, personally I think blue maps is dumb since I like loot and you get more loot with yellow ones.

The same is actually true with 76s and then 77 you can think about chisels maybe.

Beyond that, you need to vaal orb maps, put sacrifice fragments, buy chisels, trade to obtain chaos. Trust me on this one bro, it's not possible in this game to map without trading.

Again sorry brother, the trading sucks on your league = mapping system is gunna suck deek.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Sep 3, 2015, 5:31:37 PM
"
I'm here to tell you the 100% truth, and that is PoE map system is built 100% from the economy and trade.

Don't even fucking think about being able to reasonably sustain maps without trading. Immediately forget it now.

I jsut can't understand this. If only way to sustain maps is buying maps, how the hell smeone got enough maps to sell them?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Blue Plateau

39%Q Boss stuff, Bloodlines

"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
I'm here to tell you the 100% truth, and that is PoE map system is built 100% from the economy and trade.

Don't even fucking think about being able to reasonably sustain maps without trading. Immediately forget it now.

I jsut can't understand this. If only way to sustain maps is buying maps, how the hell smeone got enough maps to sell them?

Nah you misunderstood, the optimal strategy to sustaining 75s is to buy 75s that people in 80+ maps threw away.

Sustaining 75s don't come from your own 75s, they come from the trashcan.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Sep 3, 2015, 5:34:04 PM
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"

rng
I will say this btw, every single league I've played the optimal strategy I've found is to buy the maximum "trashcan map" you can - basically for Warbands, this is 75/6 maps.

"trashcan map" means you basically profit no matter what since the map is so worthless. 75s are less than 1c on warbands, 76s similar shit. Then run about 50-100 of these and you will have like 20-30 of the higher maps which you can be serious about.

Best way to build a base is to skip building a base and immediately move up to the top.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Sep 3, 2015, 5:37:59 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"

rng

You could put this in RNG if we were talking about 100 maps, we are talking hare about thousands of maps.

"
Nah you misunderstood, the optimal strategy to sustaining 75s is to buy 75s that people in 80+ maps threw away.

So map system is good, and there are ways to get that many high maps so 75's are trash. Please dont tell that I have to trade for currancy and that make sustaining high map based on trading, I could play just a lot more and get that currency on my own.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Sep 3, 2015, 5:40:13 PM
TIL, if you roll increased AoE on Palace Dom, his ToG graphic doesn't get any bigger, but the actual area that it damages flattens you does.

Just thought I'd contribute.
Casually casual.

"
Chundadragon wrote:

Well, it was possible in the past. And it's possible up to lv 75 now. I still have faith in GGG. They broke the lv 74 wall in the patch, now they need to break the lv 76 one, and if they are smart make it sustainable up to lv 79. Chris stated that they mean lv 80-82 to be unsustainable. That's fine with me. That is the actual endgame. Treating those maps as a luxury is Ok. What is not Ok is that it starts at lv 75 now.

People discuss it here in all these threads because they hope GGG can make it right. Otherwise they wouldn't be here. When I deleted the fucking auction house game, I didn't bother going to Blizzard's forums and leaving them feedback. Fuck them. That was 3 years ago and I'm still pissed when I think how they ruined the most expected release in the history of gaming. But I'm not ready to give up on GGG yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info