Sustaining 75/76/77 Maps /w Blue Rolls

Random unID blue Dry Peninsula

Blue Orchard 14% pack, Temp chains, Monster Dmg

SKUNKED!
Keep going. Find it interesting.

Can you link the maps directly? Cause I am not good enough to recognize each map by its graphics. That would be helpful.

Other than that, I mean... people are not complaining for no reason I guess. At least I am trying not to. But map drops for me honestly really suck badly. If I could sustain 75+, that would be great, and if it was possible without chiseling, alching or chaosing / vaaling, that would be even better. However, it is not, at least not for me - my statistics are not massive, about 50-70 maps so far, but all of them run with packsize + higher quantity than you are running, every map either unidentified rare or chiseled and alched.

And yeah, I also turn pretty much everything and open each and every box.

BTW the order in which you run your maps does not make any difference, other than psychological and for the XP you get in case you level in between.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Blue Dry penin

EE, pack size, double boss (2nd alteration before anyone gets up in arms)

Broke even

Last edited by Laminar_Flow1 on Sep 3, 2015, 1:56:21 PM
blue dark forest

enfeeble, rare monst, nemesis

as requested:

Way different than my experience. I had to bum off my guild mates 75s. Ran dry multiple times with alcing 73s and 74s.

Not only that in STD where i'm rich so currency doesnt matter - I 4 chis/alc and chaos for over 100% my 77s and 78s and cant maintain let alone tap into 80s regularly.

Edit I play std, warbands and tempest and have map issues in all of them.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 3, 2015, 2:10:42 PM
I had similar experience but it didn't last. Please keep posting as watching the inevitable fall from RNGs graces is entertaining to us fallen and downtrodden
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
blue Residence (76)

Poison on hit, boss life area

68 (rare)

Also got my very first ever Cherubim's Maleficence.
"
Laminar_Flow1 wrote:
Random unID blue Dry Peninsula

~50-60q, like alched map, I love that bonus from unid maps, running unid rare map is great fun
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Blue unID 77 Bazaar

couldnt figure out mods

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info