Sustaining 75/76/77 Maps /w Blue Rolls

Yes, I agree but the problem is our map collections have been decimated.
Censored.
Spoiler
"
DrakeDog wrote:
I don't understand all that conspiracy theories of some players and dificulties to agree on the fact that blue maps have almost the same if not absolutely the same chance to drop maps as yellow rare maps have.

Just now i did an unindentified rare Dry Penisula and it dropped nothing, while the one before it with two generic mods at least gave me one more Penisula and Bog.

Both drops were abosultely shit, but if there is no difference for what purpose should i or any other player spent chisels and alchs with chaos to potentially roll some crazy stupid mods like triple added damage or -max res if revenue will be the same?

A few years ago there was a TV commercial, where they advertised washing powders, and their tagline was: "If there is no difference why should you pay more?"

RNGeesus guys, as simple as that.

PS and btw if someone actually want to prove that blue maps give same drops as rare maps - it would be much clearer if you do such tests as the 'Proof by contradiction'.
When players start to link here screens with 110+ quantity rare maps which gave in return nothing or maps few levels below, than that will be a clear proof to some players who live in a delusional world where rare maps>>>blue maps.

In addition to this post about RNG, here's a screen for you:

Blue underground river, 37 IIQ. Only MF my character has is 20% IIR from Rta's Nest

Volcano, Canyon, Gorge, Cells, Orchard and blue Residence
+Zana sending me to Necropolis where dropped another Necropolis and rare unidentified Mine.

One more Zana portal used due to RGB's and 6s selling.

Can't remember such quantity of dropped maps from any of rare maps visited in past two weeks

#RNGeesus

And to supplement my post above here's comparisson with rare Undeground River, 121%IIQ.
It's more than three times bigger IIQ than on that one map on screen above, one would guess it will give three times more maps that previous, right? Or at least on par with that? No.

Got friendzon...eeh i mean 'mapzoned'. Fkn zero, blank, donut hole, wasteland
Such a nice illustration of 'smoothenning the curve into level 74-79 maps'. I would say as smooth as one year old razer!
Last edited by DrakeDog on Sep 11, 2015, 1:33:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info