Gaming Mouse

Razer Naga. and nothing else. Fast, Responsive. You can map all the buttons to whatever, currently i use the numbers as is for flasks, and one of the top buttons for /oos macro. But you can make them do anything you want, im just too lazy to change them or make new ones. Also you can change the side bit to fit your hand style.
Pic :
Spoiler
mice arent worth it to spend time or money on, they break pretty quickly.
Spending more cash on a mouse than most people spend for live saving drugs is not only hilarious, youll have to replace it fairly soon.

Precision engineering fails quite quickly once the tolerances get out of whack.

Using an old mouse or a new high tech mouse will not make you any better. Its like a jackass who buys a fancy car for thier midlife crisis. Sure you have a very fast weapon, but you dont have any clue how to use it.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Aug 23, 2015, 9:38:45 AM
I have been using the same mouse for about 10 years, got it at a local electronics store for 15$, it has 2 side buttons and an extra button behind the wheel.

It has been through 100s of WoW raids, 1000s of hours in LoL, PoE and many other games as well as loads of hours of training sessions when I am not at work.

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
if you play a lot fps games too then get an a4tech mouse, literally the best mouse ;) software is legit
"
tramshed wrote:
Spending more cash on a mouse than most people spend for live saving drugs is not only hilarious, youll have to replace it fairly soon.

Using an old mouse or a new high tech mouse will not make you any better. Its like a jackass who buys a fancy car for thier midlife crisis. Sure you have a very fast weapon, but you dont have any clue how to use it.

I used to buy only 10$ mouses. They usually died within 8 months (usually left mouse button double clicking).

Then I bought a G400. Worked perfect for around 3 years, still works pretty fine now but right mouse button sometimes double clicked.

Bought a Zowie FK1 more than a year ago, still working perfectly fine, no issue at all.
"
tramshed wrote:

Used to buy cheap mouses. They broke as you described. Then I've got a little more expensive one (RAT 5, namely). I have it for like 5-6 years now, so I find you argument a little invalid. The only thing that has worn out are slider pads (these things under the mouse... I don't know how it is called), which can be replaced for no cost (I've got 3 sets for like 5$). Not to mention that it is far better in terms of usability.

BTW. if your mouse "double clicks", and you're not afraid to fix stuff yourself, you can easily replace mechanism in your micro-switch in your mouse using any other "broken mice" (with working buttons). My LMB broke that way once, I've taken the little-metal piece that clicks (it bends a little over time) from the other, cheap mouse, and it is fine to this day (it was like 3 years ago). All the micro-switches are the same - even in the most expensive mouses. And they are REALLY cheap.
You don't need any complicated tools. It took me like 15 minutes.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Varkorium on Aug 24, 2015, 1:00:21 PM
Razar Naga mouse.
Here http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-naga
Worth every single penny. This mouse is, in a word, awesome.
Yup Razar Naga. It does take a little while to get used to the side buttons but once you do it's pretty awesome, I can play one handed (leaves the other free for the cigarette)
"
Odoakar wrote:
This is the most comfortable gaming mouse you can buy. Do your hand a favor and buy this beauty. Whenever I try my friends Razors and Logitechs after using my Func, it's like I'm holding a toy.

http://func.net/collections/mouse/products/func-ms-3-gaming-mouse

I'm thinking about buying few of them so I have a lifetime stock, just in case they aren't made anymore.

Wow, that looks interesting, I might have to try it out.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info