Gaming Mouse

Hi all

what is the best gaming mouse that you would recommend, I have been using the CM storm inferno for a long time but its dying slowly, tried the steel series diablo 3 mouse and it is awfull.

I'm tired of spending loads of money on mice that are either too small or too big, too flat, and very unresponsive and way too expensive for what they offer, the CM storm inferno was great as it had a slight rise on the top which is supportive while holding which helps to avoid cramps while playing poe for hours on end.

Any suggestions welcome, thanks
IGN: The_Nutcase
Last edited by ToxicXfi on Aug 12, 2015, 5:13:19 AM
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2016, 11:24:05 AM
I got 3 diablo 3 mice when I accidentally put a sale in my bnet instead of paypal. Its a steel series mouse love it. But I have small hands. Clicks are really positive and scroll wheel too. I have not had to replace even the one from first box I opened like three years ago. I used to go through mice about every 6 months

http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Diablo-III-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B005L38QK2

What didnt u like about it?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 12, 2015, 6:05:36 AM
Suggesting mice is tough because it's so much a matter of personal preference in a way no other hardware (even keyboards) is.

That said, I'm currently using a Roccat Kone XTD and would recommend it to you largely because it has very similar dimensions to the Inferno, but also because its performance is great (I've been using the Kone line ever since the very first one came out, they're basically my dream mice). For me, the main thing that makes it stand out these days is actually its software package, because I love how many supplementary function keys it gives you and am a big fan of macros (for general computing use, not just gaming). I've recently bought a Roccat keyboard as well, which integrates with the software and allows cool mouse-keyboard crosstalk, but that's obviously a step too far to take inititally.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lncAP1SudZg

worth every single $
I have large hands so in many cases, to find a good mice means to find a big one.

I use LOGITECH G402 HYPERION FURY ATM. Very satisfied. Before, I bought Razor DeatAdder, but that one did absolutely suck for my hand, had to put it away after few days.

My 2c, anyway

"
viperesque wrote:
Suggesting mice is tough because it's so much a matter of personal preference in a way no other hardware (even keyboards) is.

That said, I'm currently using a Roccat Kone XTD and would recommend it to you largely because it has very similar dimensions to the Inferno, but also because its performance is great (I've been using the Kone line ever since the very first one came out, they're basically my dream mice). For me, the main thing that makes it stand out these days is actually its software package, because I love how many supplementary function keys it gives you and am a big fan of macros (for general computing use, not just gaming). I've recently bought a Roccat keyboard as well, which integrates with the software and allows cool mouse-keyboard crosstalk, but that's obviously a step too far to take inititally.

Is this the laser version or the optical version cause the optical version is almost £30 more than the laser, was looking at it and it does seem very good but at £65 I'm not sure
IGN: The_Nutcase
"
ToxicXfi wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:

Is this the laser version or the optical version cause the optical version is almost £30 more than the laser, was looking at it and it does seem very good but at £65 I'm not sure

I've got the laser version, optical seems like overkill to me unless you're a high-level FPS player or you desperately need to play on a reflective surface.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
if u r looking for a gaming mouse, pay close attention to the 2 thump Buttons,
if u can reach and activate them well and never by mistake while moving the mouse,
its suitable for gaming

I used this for years

now I use this, cause two thump Buttons make gaming live much easier

^^
What is the Matrix? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XDNGBTsi5U
Hi,

I highly recommend the Razer Naga (both the MMO and the ARPG version). The difference is the number of thumb-buttons, with the ARPG having 6 and the MMO-version 12 buttons. The buttons are fully customizable, so I can use all my skills with my right thumb as well as macros for stuff like /remaining.
Worth every cent.

regards
Hold on to yer shite load o´ bloody barnacles on me arse-cockles, me hearty!

IGN: Trapsdrubel
I like the Cyborg RATT or MMO series because you can customize size and weight. I sorta over-purchased mine though and don't use half the features so be careful of that.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info