Gaming Mouse

"
JNF wrote:
I had been using a cheap $20 Microsoft wireless for years and it worked pretty well, but recently bought a Logitech G602 wireless gaming mouse. You can find good deals on them and they offer a lot of features, albeit your complaint about "too big" might rule it out as an option. It is rather large, although I've grown accustomed to its size and find it comfortable now. The Logitech software is also compatible with my wireless headset and keyboard, so you can change the features and settings of the headset, keyboard, and mouse by clicking on the same software ui. A buddy of mine uses the MX and loves it as well. Logitech generally makes great quality products without the gimmicky frills of other products in my opinion.

+1 Logitech G602 is amazing.

Battery lasts quite a while for a wireless mouse. The 6 side buttons are nice for ARPGS as well.
I like the razer naga, it's why I use my razer footprints. I don't think I could ever use another mouse, those numbers on the side are ingrained in my play permanently for any game.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
my gaming mouse, is Logitech G302S, it is compact for crawler hand like me, and the most fun part for me is it got macro button on top, not side way like any other mice.
I will never buy any Logitech anymore, it's always great at start but 0 reliability, I was fed up to spend 80 $ every 18 month to buy a new mouse.
IGN TylordRampage
This is the most comfortable gaming mouse you can buy. Do your hand a favor and buy this beauty. Whenever I try my friends Razors and Logitechs after using my Func, it's like I'm holding a toy.

http://func.net/collections/mouse/products/func-ms-3-gaming-mouse

I'm thinking about buying few of them so I have a lifetime stock, just in case they aren't made anymore.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Aug 22, 2015, 5:34:40 PM
I've been through 3 Razor mice now (2 DeathAdders and 1 Naga) over the past 4 years or so. Always liked their ergonomics, but they always stuff up at some point for me. My 2xDeathAdder's M3 stop registering on 1, and the other does work, but has to be pushed really hard for it to register. It's annoying because I hardly even use M3 besides for tabbed browsing. I got the double-click bug on the Naga which drove me crazy, even though the design and thumb buttons are really nice. Their latest drivers are just the nail in the coffin for me though. I hate that Synapse doesn't save my settings locally... meaning my settings don't load until I have an internet connection or until my Wi-Fi kicks in. Maybe there is some workaround, but I decided to just buy a new mouse any ways.

Enter the Logitech G302. Surprised how good this is for the price! The driver has been working perfect (so far), and I'm actually really digging how it's a lot lighter compared to my Razer's (though that is personal taste). Seems to glide more effortlessly, and being primarily designed for MOBA's (ARPG's are near identical in terms of inputs), I am hoping it holds up and lasts. Didn't think I'd like the ergonomics at first, but pretty much instantly loved it. The materials feel great too (always found that Razer's rubber material makes your hand sweaty easily, luckily they have been veering away from that lately)

Though, I would not recommend it to people that palm grip and have giant hands ( as it's designed for claw grippers), and it's a bit on the smaller side.
I'd recommend a mouse from the same company, the CM storm spawn. Fairly cheap, not too big, not too small, very good sensor, clicking doesn't require too much force, the wheel feels good, up to 1000hz polling, choice of 800, 1600 and 3500 dpi. I lost count of how many years I had mine and it still work just like new despite all the abuse.
been using Razer Ouroboros since it came out, hasn't broken since, works perfectly like new, very customizable to the way you hold it, tons of buttons, fell in love with the mouse and even married it.

If you want the best gaming mouse atm though which I have being shipped, the Nyth is where its at.

http://www.roccat.org/en-CA/Products/Gaming-Mice/Nyth/
Last edited by dragonmine on Aug 23, 2015, 12:43:39 AM
I just use a cheap logitech mouse, its about 5 bucks and works fine. I use it for ut which requires a lot more precision. Plus, when you iovitably break it, its not epxensive enough to care about.
HAIL SATAN!
Fingertip-Grip (large hands) and Logitech MX51* for something like 10 years now. Any other mouse I tried was uncomfortable for me.

P.S.:To people using Logitech mice that aren't satisfies by the level of customization/automation the software offers-> http://uberoptions.net/
Perception is reality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info