Gaming Mouse

I recently replaced my Naga (2012) with the revised Naga model by Razer (variously called 2014 or MMO model), which features a number of improvements and is more ergonomic. I also bought a Logitech G600, which is fundamentally identical (same side buttons with the slight tilt, same mouse wheel tilting, etc.). I can recommend either of these two for gaming, though the Logitech is usually a little cheaper.
logitech g400s best mouse I've ever had
I had been using a cheap $20 Microsoft wireless for years and it worked pretty well, but recently bought a Logitech G602 wireless gaming mouse. You can find good deals on them and they offer a lot of features, albeit your complaint about "too big" might rule it out as an option. It is rather large, although I've grown accustomed to its size and find it comfortable now. The Logitech software is also compatible with my wireless headset and keyboard, so you can change the features and settings of the headset, keyboard, and mouse by clicking on the same software ui. A buddy of mine uses the MX and loves it as well. Logitech generally makes great quality products without the gimmicky frills of other products in my opinion.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Try them out... don't take advice about something that's so personal. Only thing I'll say on the subject is that a good mouse is vital to enjoying a game like PoE. The people asking for a port to PS3 or XBox are wack.
Still going strong with my Deathadder 2013, one of the best mice i've ever used. I am eyeing the Ducky Secret tho..
Last edited by dieh on Aug 12, 2015, 12:03:58 PM
I used a Razor naga for a few months but accidentally dropped it ONE time, something inside busted and it never was right again. Everyone drops something now and then so I wouldn't recommend a Razor product because of the ease in which it broke. Maybe it was a lucky (or unlucky) hit but carpet and all, one short fall and it was trashed.

To replace it I found a great deal on a Logitech G600 http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g600-mmo-gaming-mouse and it has been simply amazing. It's sturdy, I've dropped it a couple times and it still works just fine. The Razor also got warm after a while playing with it and the Logitech doesn't get quite as warm in my hand.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

An here I am, feeling like a casual noob by using a small portable Genius mause and having no idea of more than half of the mice you talk about...
I used a Razr Naga and I love it. It takes some getting used to because it is a wider mouse than most, but the 12 side buttons make it perfect for maping alot of quick keys to your mouse.
razer deathadder is nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info