Gaming Mouse

the only thing i like on razer is their metal mouse mats (ExactMat, do they still get produced?) the worst thing they did is their gaming mouses which i got my hands on, which is closely followed by them leaving their foot prints in this game.

apart from the razer experience i ever bought logitech gaming mouses which comes in handy if one has toilet seat sized hands (Klo Pfoten auf deutsch) if you know what i mean.

i never had a logitech mouse break in over 20 years of gaming, most landed in the dumbster because they would have walked there themselves if i unplugged the cable.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I got a logitech G700 and it worked very well for this game. I had several keybinds on the side buttons, like for casting multiple curses simultaneously with one click, etc. I had different profiles for different builds. Its built like a tank too. I've had it for almost 4 years and everything is still solid on it. These things are rated for something like several million clicks before they wear out. And you can get replacement parts for them as well.
"
leighferon wrote:
large hands mouse mionix naos 5000

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_5_8?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=mionix+naos+5000&sprefix=mionix+n%2Caps%2C152

I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with Mionix. My Logitech G9X starting dying after about 4 years and they never decided to remake anything like it, so I bought a RAT because it was customizable to fit the grip I was accustomed to. Sadly it fell very much short.

I liked the Microsoft Intellimouse Optical, back in the day. So I gave the Mionix Avior 7000 a try. I must say I was quite impressed. A good replacement to back in the day of the intellimouse optical. The only thing I miss is left to right scrolling on the scroll wheel.

I learned this year that higher DPI laser mice have prediction and by going with an optical sensor I get pure input. I'm all about pure input (which is why I am all about nkro on keyboards too) so I've been very very satisfied with this mouse.
I always liked Logitech mice. I used to have MX518 and the shape was perfect. Now i use Logitech G402 Hypoerion Fury and I love it so far. Would definitely recommend, but it is better to try it out before you buy it, if it fits well in your hand.

@vio - I am not sure if Razer sells exactmat mouse pads anymore, but I know this is exactly the same. I have it and it is pretty good, especially for FPS games. Only small disperfection is that your hand can sweat a little more on it due to cold surface.
http://www.exactgame.com/en/pads/ - exactpad with 2 surfaces - accuracy / speed
Last edited by Ricjames on Aug 31, 2015, 6:17:49 AM
"
PsionicKitten wrote:

I learned this year that higher DPI laser mice have prediction and by going with an optical sensor I get pure input. I'm all about pure input (which is why I am all about nkro on keyboards too) so I've been very very satisfied with this mouse.

Same reason I got the naos 3200 instead of the higher end brothers with laser sensors.
Also been using 800dpi since my first MSIE 3.0, more DPI make things worst for me.
Last edited by lepre84 on Aug 31, 2015, 2:12:09 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I got a logitech G700

got 2 G700 in 4 years, left click got quickly broken in both cases ( randomly double click )... And by checking with google, I am far from beeing alone...
IGN TylordRampage
Razer taipan..best mouse I have ever used and I have been through a lot
Razer Naga

I honestly cannot play with a different mouse.

Its the absolute best (imo..but honestly could be a "fact") mouse for MMORPGS. You know, the kind of games that require 9001 keybinds.

But I've found I like it just as well for ARPGS and FPS as well for the extra buttons.
Prylos // RoA Marauder 89+

My godly belt collection - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/334226
Mapping Discussion - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/361880/page/1
Razer Naga with the side Hex pad. Been using it for all my online gaming for years.

Geez, I'm a mouse wrecker. I have big strong hands that just kill mouse buttons.

Also, I grip the whole mouse, i'm not a claw or fingertip style player.

I've tried a lot of mice, I usually do a fair bit of investigating and reading before I buy a new two.

Ah yes, I always buy two at once, sometimes four if I like the first one.

My latest mouse buy was a Logitech G502. After a couple of days I went back to my trusty Razer Chromo.

The Logitech is too small for my hand. Or I should say, too narrow for my hand. I hang over the rear edge of it too much.

I like wide rear end mice the best.

So far the Razer DeathAdder is still my game favourite. I use their mouse pads too.

No Razer programming though. Just the plain mouse setup.

I've been looking for a wider mouse, I may investigate a couple posted in this thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info