Gaming Mouse

Razer Deathadder, nothing beats it. I have a mouse fettish, meaning I buy every mouse almost that comes out and on a 100 plus collection but nothing beats the Deathadder. Still waiting for the Final mouse to arrive as that seems to be amazing.
Mionix NAOS 3200

Not a fancy brand but it's the most comfortable mouse i've ever touched. I've had it for only a few months so I can't comment on durability. So far worked flawlessly. A bit expensive.
Last edited by lepre84 on Aug 26, 2015, 2:16:02 PM

Just got my Nyth yesterday, BEST MOUSE you can get by far, the fin button in the middle can be set up for commands on easy access, all the side buttons are changable, you can even remove the actual buttons and turn it into just 3 big buttons if you wanted or no side buttons at all, all changable, different palm grips, 12,000 dpi, best mouse ever.

heres the naos

i got the naos 5000 refurb for 35$ =O not a claw mouse btw.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
I would recommend something from Zowie, i use EC 2 myself and i will buy another one if this one ever rbeaks.
Regarding that func mouse, it might be good i dunno, all i know is that their old mouse-mats were top notch. Used one for 5-6 years or something until i lost it while switching appartments :(
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
I somewhat recently acquired a Steel Series Gladius mouse and it's pretty good. Takes a bit of getting used to it after using a Microsoft Comfort 3000 Optical Mouse for numerous years. My only complaints with it are:

1) Included software doesn't let you bind various keyboard keys to the mouse buttons.

2) Can't adjust Scroll Wheel acceleration (I dunno if it even has scroll wheel acceleration). You can adjust the number of lines it scrolls per notch but you can't have it dynamically adjust the number of lines scrolled per notch depending on how fast you're scrolling the wheel.

3) No horizontal mouse wheel scrolling.

4) Included software doesn't feature the scroll wheel compatibility option found in Microsoft Intellipoint (Option only exposed to user using certain Microsoft Mice). I haven't actually tested it yet but if this mouse uses the Smooth Mouse Wheel Scrolling API than it will have issues with numerous games like stuff being triggered multiple times per notch scrolled, zooming in/out happening too slow or fast etc. This is mostly a issue with old games made in and before 2008, but there are still new games being made without proper support or handling of the Windows XP "Smooth Mouse Wheel Scrolling" API.

5) The acceleration options for moving the mouse courser in the included software are fucked. It presents you with the ability to adjust the sensitivity during slow mouse movements and during fast movements, independent of each other. However as far as I can tell most combinations don't work/result in it defaulting to the last used good combination the instant you apply the profile to the mouse it self.

6) The default button switches are way too sensitive, you can't rest a finger on the mouse buttons without triggering a button press. They do include alternative less sensitive switches but changing them requires disassembling the mouse. It wasn't too bad swapping them out, just annoying that they defaulted to hyper sensitive buttons (I guess it is a gamer mouse, so they gotta be sensitive!). The replacement switches are pretty good.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Aug 30, 2015, 6:09:36 AM
"
dragonmine wrote:

Just got my Nyth yesterday, BEST MOUSE you can get by far, the fin button in the middle can be set up for commands on easy access, all the side buttons are changable, you can even remove the actual buttons and turn it into just 3 big buttons if you wanted or no side buttons at all, all changable, different palm grips, 12,000 dpi, best mouse ever.
Spoiler
I must thank you for showing me this. I am pre-ordering this mouse right now. Sadly it isn't available in New Zealand till the 25th of September so I guess I have to wait. :(
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.
"
Strimlaren wrote:
I would recommend something from Zowie, i use EC 2 myself and i will buy another one if this one ever rbeaks.
Regarding that func mouse, it might be good i dunno, all i know is that their old mouse-mats were top notch. Used one for 5-6 years or something until i lost it while switching appartments :(

Zowie <3 That's the next one i'm getting when this steel series kicks the bucket
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Jared_GGG wrote:

Sadly it isn't available in New Zealand till the 25th of September so I guess I have to wait. :(

things take time to reach nz but things also take their time to get from nz to europe. that's me staring at the wall i emptied in february in preparation for some posters. hint hint.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
gilrad wrote:
I like the Cyborg RATT or MMO series because you can customize size and weight. I sorta over-purchased mine though and don't use half the features so be careful of that.

I recently purchased a Logitech G502 and it's probably the best mouse I've ever used. Logitech's mouse division certainly deserves its accolades. And I've used pretty much everything out there, even Razor's Ouro which was twice the price (and absolute squeaky junk). I highly recommend the G502, it's phenomenal and optical. The tracking is flawless.

But I came from a RAT5. I loved the design and the weight, but that mouse is absolute garbage. Zero software support and they have pretty much abandoned their entire mouse line it seems. The hardwarvis absolute crap. My switches died after about 9 months and I even went to the extent of re-soldering Omron switches (they used cheap junk, like who can build a gaming mouse without Omron and sleep at night is beyond me). The laser is worse than their build quality. Skips every which way. And I have a hard mouse pad that my Logitech has yet to trip over. The RAT5 was constantly jumping and resetting. If you check their forums, tons have complained about the tracking quality.

I find most mice to be junk and not worth the price. Razer is so overrated but they do good tracking. Their plastics suck and often can't handle sweat at all, fading or looking like crap after only several months. But in my experience, Logitech has always pretty damn solid. I've owned obe of their mice in the past, and it was right up there in quality. Their software is so-so, but it does work. Just not all that user friendly. Check then out. I'm super happy!
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info