0.10.1 has been deployed!

Great Patch :)

"
Changes to targeting of minions.

im looking forward to this!
playing a melee type summoner or playing a melee character together with other people with summons can be a real pain sometimes :)
OMG I just have to say GGG I LOVE YOU.

The new gem art is BRILLIANT I can actually find the skill I'm looking for now!!!!

Great work guys, this game is amazing and getting better all the time!!!

Chris Wilson for President.

-Exiled
1337 21gn17ur3
Nice.. hehe..

good job GGG.

more power! :D
Professionally Noob!
IGN: MangKanor_
when will the paysafecard payment method be implemented?
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
Well done but, to be honest, I can't say I like most of the new gems
I really like the new art, good job!
Absolutely loved opening my stash tab and seeing it full of the new gem art; if given the option of having the 'completed' game now or watching how the sausage gets made over the years I'd take the later for such little moments.

The new art has made sorting through my gems so much easier, except in one regard; differentiating the supports from the active skills. There's been a bit of complaint about how much more two dimensional they look, and I can get on board with that, but my main issue is that the gold obscures the shape of the gem so that it is no longer a reliable indicator of its function. You could change the shape so its more 3d, but I think I would still have the same problem unless there was a colour change too.

Thanks for all your hard work guys, great patch
Just checked the new gem art style, haha it's awesome! thank you =]
Can't wait for future patches! amazing job GGG and thanks for an amazing game!
"
Mizzajl wrote:
Great Patch :)

"
Changes to targeting of minions.

im looking forward to this!
playing a melee type summoner or playing a melee character together with other people with summons can be a real pain sometimes :)

Yeah i second that. Playing a Melee with a Summon Skeleton Totem as tanking support, and sometimes i cant focus on the Elite mobs cause i simply can't get them into target so i have to spam LS to hit anything at all.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info