0.10.1 has been deployed!

Nice updates GGG crew. Keep up the good work
"
Version 0.10.1b (Current Version)
Features/Content:
- You can no longer target minions on your own team.

Wow, that was really fast! Thank you so much! =)

The new gem art is amazing, now it would be awesome if we would also see it when already socketed into an item. ^^
Last edited by Luzzifus on Feb 13, 2013, 5:05:26 AM
WTF...They patch things within minutes compared to other Companys that need like a year to fix Bugs from V.1.0 lol

Very nice work. Now just implement the Paysafecard-Payment option and you get my money ;)
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Darkrox... RoM? ^^
IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
I will say it again, amazing, amazing patch. I'm not even a tiny bit worried about this game, you guys know exactly what you're doing. Keep it up.
Say no to Shabby Jerkin.
Guys first of all GREAT work!!!
I am very impressed of a new gem designs :)
I already asked for this on Twitter, however i didnt get any response, so i will try my luck here ;)
What i would like to ask, is will loot system change a bit? What i mean is that time for looting (3 secends right?) occurs too short for 75% of people i played with.
And second question about trading system, are you planning to sponsor any official trading forum, which wouldn't have any gold currency and would contain only buying/selling categories with advanced search system which would be beneficial for many people because right now it takes a lot of time to buy some rare items on public (in-game) trading channels.

/Best Regards, Ashenmoor.
ING : Ashenmoor
Really great update, amazing work,
i like new looks of gems, the looks cool:)

Animation on duellist looks a lot better, but why did you changed character position in town while holding two handed weapon? That was the coolest position in all characters to me.

And second question, why duelists legs are so widely? maybe its only mine opinion, but it not looks good. Any one has the same feelings?

Anyway, really goood update:)
I like the new about next patch!

Looking forward to 2h-sword skills for my marauder
Sweet - the new art for gems looks fantastic.
Damn I've got to level up fast so i can try some maps! xD

Thanks for the patch . and keep up the great work you guys do!

ps, sorry about your shadow characters :)
Great news! Cant wait the end of my work day to check new stuff tonight!
Last edited by eekzby on Feb 13, 2013, 6:35:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info