Caustic Arrow

The direct hit can miss but the cloud definitely cannot. Thanks!
does it work with ranged atack totem in alpha?
"
Maybe wrote:
Great question. And if not. Why not?
"
Maybe wrote:

No and I don't get why. It works with lightning and multishot though.
BerMalBerIst1 wrote: What if GGG doesn't nerf anything and decides to buff a bunch of stuff?

666lol666 wrote: In that case someone has kidnapped their kids and is forcing them to do so. These guys are allergic to buffs, they are in love with the nerfhammer!
Because it doesn't function correctly with the totem's drawback. When I refactor all the damage stats, and poison arrow's damage actually gets the penalty from the totem, then we'll be able to enable it.
just need a damage reduction to the cloud part to make it work? the added chaos damage is from physical so thats easier.
I like the new visual effects but now linked with lmp it's really hard to see what happens. The clouds completely hide all monsters who walk in it, I don't know if it was wanted. (it can makes sense). Right now I'm only using it in some situations but i could not make a build with it as my primary attack with such low visibility. Thankfully curses make ennemies easier to detect.
Last edited by Grahf23 on Jan 28, 2013, 12:36:39 AM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Because it doesn't function correctly with the totem's drawback. When I refactor all the damage stats, and poison arrow's damage actually gets the penalty from the totem, then we'll be able to enable it.

Possible to get a damage increase on the DoT itself for higher levels of the gem? :P I've tested this a good deal, and currently it cannot be used as a main skill in 60+ content as it's damage is way too weak. Or is the DoT damage supposed to be supported, rather than main DPS?
"
Grahf23 wrote:
I like the new visual effects but now linked with lmp it's really hard to see what happens. The clouds completely hide all monsters who walk in it, I don't know if it was wanted. (it can makes sense). Right now I'm only using it in some situations but i could not make a build with it as my primary attack with such low visibility. Thankfully curses make ennemies easier to detect.

I agree. I'd like it if the cloud was a little more transparent and not so opaque/dense that you cant see anything that is in the cloud.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Is poison arrow`s duration caped? hoping from some staff feedback .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info