Caustic Arrow

Attacks can only hit an enemy once.
Only spells can shotgun, EK being the Exception.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
I've found this extremely useful for bosses as a Physical Damage Ranger as it's increase in damage and the dot is based off of your physical damage. I use it with Increased Chaos Damage and reapply every few seconds to keep the DOT active. between keeping up 6 stacks of Frenzy and fire arrows, Whenever I am on the run the DOT keeps damage applying, and keeps Meviels ES down while I regen behind the wall. I've stopped looking at it as an AoE type attack spell but rather a single target dot. There are much better spells than this to use as an AoE, but It is one of a kind as a support single target DPS.
The added chaos damage on hit is phenomenal, and is a great way of dealing with reflect mobs. The cloud is pretty, but also causes loss of FPS when using Poison Arrow with LMP and Chain.

I find it funny that the skill seems to be made to have a strong AoE, but doesn't work very well with a "Turns skills into AoE" support gem like LMP or GMP. I really think the damage from the poison clouds should stack; normally I would think this idea would make the skill brokenly powerful, but since there is no way to increase the damage the Poison Cloud does, and the fact that the damage is rather low, I think this suggestion is rather realistic.
In-Game-Name: Lezli
hey guys, question about poison arrow. does iron will increase the poison cloud damage?

Iron Will adds Strength's Damage bonus to Spells. The cloud is not Spell Damage.
(generic Spell Damage modifiers also don't apply, and Iron Will simply adds to that pool)
are you sure? i dont have any real experience its just poison cloud just is not physical or elemental... sure its chaos but is there any way to increase the damage of the cloud?
"
corporeity wrote:
are you sure? i dont have any real experience its just poison cloud just is not physical or elemental... sure its chaos but is there any way to increase the damage of the cloud?

Vulnerability curse. AoE damage % would work if it was a direct dmg but since it's a degen probably nothing else but Vuln curse and maybe some weird uniques, I don't know all of them yet.
maybe quality added chaos support gem.
So just to make sure, Accuracy does absolutely nothing to benefit Poison Arrow right?
"
DerWaffleHaus wrote:
So just to make sure, Accuracy does absolutely nothing to benefit Poison Arrow right?

There is still a direct-hit component. The cloud does not rely on Accuracy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info