[2.0.1][Tempest] Bloody Explosive Arrow Build (271% Life + 12.3% Life Regen)

Any advice you can give for someone who is interested in trying this out in Warbands instead of tempest? I'm thinking about skipping some scion life nodes and go to EE earlier.

Thanks for the nice guide!
Does Blackgleam's 50% of physical converted to fire do anything to EA's damage?
"
Redcooper wrote:
Does Blackgleam's 50% of physical converted to fire do anything to EA's damage?

Nope. Only the initial hits, but not the explosion.
EE - this tree is useless and not deliberately.
Not taken node - Sniper (30% PD inc - 2 node).
1 extra node Str

Not taken node - Celestian Judgement.

Good link for EE - ice shot + GMP + CoH + flammability

Can we beat Atziri with this build? I still love explosive arrow after prolife nerf, want to blast something big again.
Welcome to the Path of Desync.
DLC : Path of Delay
What do you think about belly of the beast for this build?
you basically copied Raizqt build, but took vaal pact out. Clever.
IGN: Ariannahh
Alf's True summoner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1322360/page/1
Alf's Only SRS: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1454368
Hideout: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1428672
Early on I'm finding problems with low intelligence and dexterity. Any tips for this? Should I just wear armor with attribute boosts? It's hard to be able to support dexterity and intelligence gems and weapons/armor with the tree going into lots of strength nodes. I'm also only level 28 so maybe its too early.

Also your 67 point and 80 point tree spoiler links are exactly the same. The 80 point tree link has the 67 point link in the spoiler.
Last edited by eHinro on Aug 3, 2015, 2:37:20 PM
"
Nimblentfox wrote:
Can we beat Atziri with this build? I still love explosive arrow after prolife nerf, want to blast something big again.

I'm just going to go ahead and say no, our single target is way to gimmicky and inconsistent to feel confident enough and put our tanky lives on the line. I'm sure its possible given all the time in the world to kill the bosses, but it's just not consistent.

"
eHinro wrote:
Early on I'm finding problems with low intelligence and dexterity. Any tips for this? Should I just wear armor with attribute boosts? It's hard to be able to support dexterity and intelligence gems and weapons/armor with the tree going into lots of strength nodes. I'm also only level 28 so maybe its too early.

Also your 67 point and 80 point tree spoiler links are exactly the same. The 80 point tree link has the 67 point link in the spoiler.

-You're very low level and should be experiencing such struggles with stat requirements, just replace some pieces of gear with some stat pieces and keep rolling, later, you'll take more intelligence nodes as you work your way up through the templar, but for dex, an amulet/ring with dex + Blood dances should cover you.

-Fixed. Thanks for pointing it out! :^)
"
Verisimilar wrote:
What do you think about belly of the beast for this build?

It's a good chest, better than most mid tier rares, I suggest you switch to a rare chest with high flat armor + life, or if you're ballin' a Kaom's. Reason being is that our build scales flat hp remarkably well, that we need every piece to have flat health. The belly of the beast does help scale flat hp, but the armor rolls are fairly low. I'm kinda tired so what you just read was probably explained out of order. :3
You dont need 10% lifereg..switch out and take vaalpact. Take a kaoms hearth as chest and pick some area nodes nearby scion start..

Vaalpact instaheals on a 5link quill...and i have 9789 hp ;)
Bayern des samma mia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info