[2.0.1][Tempest] Bloody Explosive Arrow Build (271% Life + 12.3% Life Regen)

I have a very similar build, facerolls everything in Tempest league, especially since thornflesh/reflect packs are no more. Using a Marauder as start though.

+1
Last edited by Lucent on Jul 31, 2015, 11:04:45 PM
How do I sustain my hp pool? Explosive Arrow costs so much mana with a 4 link
"

You were meant to go blood magic. It's nearly impossible, if not impossible to run EA on mana.

You sustain your life with massive amounts of life regen from the tree, and the blood dance boots.
Last edited by xSigma on Jul 31, 2015, 11:49:35 PM
"
xSigma wrote:
"

You were meant to go blood magic. It's nearly impossible, if not impossible to run EA on mana.

You sustain your life with massive amounts of life regen from the tree, and the blood dance boots.

Yeah I know that, but even using blood magic, it costs around 60 mana.

I'm at level 45 in Cruel Act 2 with 3k hp, but it hurts to stack fuses as it takes roughly 300 hp just to 5-stack fuses. My pots are barely keeping me alive, as I have to portal out just to refill flask charges.

The damage is great, as 5 stacks usually kills a blue pack, but the I can usually drop from 3k hp to around 2k, which makes me really insecure, due to me playing on Tempest.
"
"
xSigma wrote:
"

Yeah I know that, but even using blood magic, it costs around 60 mana.

I'm at level 45 in Cruel Act 2 with 3k hp, but it hurts to stack fuses as it takes roughly 300 hp just to 5-stack fuses. My pots are barely keeping me alive, as I have to portal out just to refill flask charges.

The damage is great, as 5 stacks usually kills a blue pack, but the I can usually drop from 3k hp to around 2k, which makes me really insecure, due to me playing on Tempest.

Try using LGoH in your setup.
"
xSigma wrote:

I checked wiki, LGoH doesn't work with EA.
"
"
xSigma wrote:

I checked wiki, LGoH doesn't work with EA.

The explosion will not apply LGoH, the initial hits/charges will.
it is a way to level with quill rain ? it's really fun :-)
"
malboyoo wrote:
it is a way to level with quill rain ? it's really fun :-)

You can switch to quill rain explosive arrow as soon as you get the essential gems; EA/GMP/INC AOE. It'll only be more effective and safer as you get blood magic, more life regen, links, gem levels etc.
Why didnt u grab Iron Grip? was just there in ur passives, wouldnt that increass your dmg? Nearly Free cost?

EDIT: I'm very interested in your build for Standart League, are u recommend that? Good DPS? I can find gear in standart to sustain my build? End viable? I really like tanky builds. Hate die.
Last edited by claudim1234 on Aug 1, 2015, 9:58:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info