[2.0.1][Tempest] Bloody Explosive Arrow Build (271% Life + 12.3% Life Regen)

Why did you level one of your CWDT so much? To the point where you have to take up to 2000 damage for it to work. Elaborate, please.
Will you add any gameplay videos to the guide, high level mapping maybe? I'm interested to see your clear speed with your tree being so different from ZiggyD's, he choosing to get more eledmg and attack speed and you going a lot more life and armor instead.
Last edited by dieh on Aug 5, 2015, 11:03:49 AM
"
Redcooper wrote:
Why did you level one of your CWDT so much? To the point where you have to take up to 2000 damage for it to work. Elaborate, please.

I did so in order to have a molten shell that actually does damage, when I take a fairly large amount of damage, it activates my molten shell, when my molten shell goes off, it'll explode hopefully hitting any melee range mobs, giving me life leech just in case my regen wasnt enough, it also gives me a little bit of armor.

"
dieh wrote:
Will you add any gameplay videos to the guide, high level mapping maybe? I'm interested to see your clear speed with your tree being so different from ZiggyD's, he choosing to get more eledmg and attack speed and you going a lot more life and armor instead.

Sure thing. It'll probably be done through stream and made a highlight since my poor hard drive doesnt have enough space for proper recording, editing, etc.
Last edited by xSigma on Aug 5, 2015, 2:20:34 PM
Not quite sure why you went so far away from damage on tree. Im doing a fairly similar build and I deal a ton of damage but im not super concerned about reflect. I have never died from it and Im doing 79-80 maps with 100%+ quant all day. Gearing is quite a bit different too.

Spoiler
"
Ggiant85 wrote:
Not quite sure why you went so far away from damage on tree. Im doing a fairly similar build and I deal a ton of damage but im not super concerned about reflect. I have never died from it and Im doing 79-80 maps with 100%+ quant all day. Gearing is quite a bit different too.

Spoiler

Well you are playing warbands, a non-hc league, you have a kaom's, a 6L Quill rain. Very different from what I have, what is available to me, and yes, reflect is a joke now. I'd rather be much tankier and do decent damage, than be average in survivability and do lots of damage. EA 1 shots everything most of the time anyway.
Will armour be a problem for me later on if I can only get an average of 200-300 armour on a helmet and gloves? also somewhere around 800 armour for a chest?

Also, liking the build a lot. I played a RF incinerate character and I almost ended up not using RF at all due to insane life regen. After losing him to a stupid game crash I was thinking of going for ZiggyD's EA build but with more regen and armour, the timing is just perfect. I stumbled upon this while thinking about how I should make a high regen EA build. How much regen do you currently have? I'm amazed that I ended up with 3.2k HP as soon as finished Normal difficulty. Thanks for the build!
Do you recommend using Immortal Flesh unique belt to free up some regen nodes ?
"
Brown14 wrote:
Do you recommend using Immortal Flesh unique belt to free up some regen nodes ?

That belt is really bad, reduction to resists is a way to get one shot. If you dont want all that regen, you can put those points where ever you so choose or skip ahead in the tree.
I've started a character using this guide in Tempest, and I've come to a crossroads: Do I go about things your way, using life regen to sustain my health, or do I instead spend the next 11 levels heading towards Vaal Pact, like both Ziggy and Raiz did? Honestly, I have no intention of suffering another disappointing RIP if I can help it. Can you explain exactly why you didn't head towards Vaal Pact and the Shadow tree? Forgive me if you did address this question already, I'm just kinda confused and very worried about losing another character.
gimme money bitch
"
Atlantae wrote:
I've started a character using this guide in Tempest, and I've come to a crossroads: Do I go about things your way, using life regen to sustain my health, or do I instead spend the next 11 levels heading towards Vaal Pact, like both Ziggy and Raiz did? Honestly, I have no intention of suffering another disappointing RIP if I can help it. Can you explain exactly why you didn't head towards Vaal Pact and the Shadow tree? Forgive me if you did address this question already, I'm just kinda confused and very worried about losing another character.

Thornflesh is gone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info