[2.0.1][Tempest] Bloody Explosive Arrow Build (271% Life + 12.3% Life Regen)

Hey can you help me out?
which mods in jewels will increase my damage?

proj dmg, fire dmg, what else?
"
Brown14 wrote:
Does projectile damage apply to explosive arrow's explosion ???

yes, it does.

btw EE is mendatory when you want to do proper damage with this build. I play EA since open beta and it is still my fav.
Fun build.. Did Atziri twice soo far at lvl 83 in the 1month .. Love using vaal molten shell in a 4L with LL .. Im still not sure about getting EE though ..hmmm
"
huntsmon wrote:
Hey can you help me out?
which mods in jewels will increase my damage?

proj dmg, fire dmg, what else?

look for more area dmg and general dmg mods on your jewels
Why not unyielding AND ee?

and why dont you take EE as soon as you can use explosive arrows?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Nov 1, 2015, 4:11:09 AM
Would it be worth using a +3 thicket bow rather than a quill rain? With a level 3 empower, that's +6 levels to EA, which doubles the base explosion damage. Would this be enough to offset the slower attack speed? Getting the additional benefit from whatever other mods you can get on the bow (like additional resistances) would be icing on the cake.

And of course, doing almost twice as much damage, but at a slower attack speed, would drastically lower the life drain from blood magic.
Last edited by iteration2 on Nov 1, 2015, 12:57:52 PM
Wait wait wait... About to give EA my first try in the 5 week thingy tomorrow.
I want to be reassured on something here.

Having +Cold Damage to attacks and ONLY that on your gear will proc EE on the initial hit of EA and then give us -resistance on the mobs for the explosion to deal more damage?
In other words, I do NOT have to use another skill (any cold or light spell) to trigger EE?

IF this is really correct, then holy shit, that must be OP as fuck.

I am sorry if this is common sense to most of you but I havent played any magic or elemental builds yet, only physical.

Also, great guide man! And entertaining on stream!

Edit: Just took a look at the wiki. The initial hits of EA dont even deal any source of damage on their own? not even fire damage?
Then this must really be true? ... crazy
Meta-game holds no value - Play with what you like!
Last edited by Ycan on Nov 1, 2015, 6:51:01 PM
Just keep in mind that the explosions also trigger EE so any secondary explosions will do less damage.
Rearguard block quiver might be a nice option too for this build? In hardcore of course.
But all explosion from one volley go off at once right?
Overlappeing Aoes arent affected by EE hopefully.

And before you get the next stack on fuses onto the enemy you'll have hit them with the cold or lightning damage again anyway.
Meta-game holds no value - Play with what you like!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info