[2.0.1][Tempest] Bloody Explosive Arrow Build (271% Life + 12.3% Life Regen)

for the Frenzy
would be Frenzy > GMP > Curse On Hit > Flammability

or Chain > Frenzy > GMP > Life Gain ??

with Blood Dance Shoes
Last edited by martin_tintin on Sep 4, 2015, 3:19:52 AM
"
martin_tintin wrote:
for the Frenzy
would be Frenzy > GMP > Curse On Hit > Flammability

or Chain > Frenzy > GMP > Life Gain ??

with Blood Dance Shoes

Frenzy > GMP > Curse On Hit > Flammability

I really have no idea why you take the 4 points to go for Hired Killer node when you can take 2 jewel slots instead and get the same life % and damage

For anyone that is playing this build and looking for new gear im selling mine, this build is so boring past 90.

Ranger Phys ST Guide
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/888555
Last edited by ewaste on Sep 6, 2015, 6:25:13 PM
Had a level 56 scion for a respec, decided to do this build. Great decision.

Now level 73, doing some casual dried lake farming.

Gear

Still experimenting with carcass jack vs belly of the beast

I felt that the frenzy attack was mostly unnecessary (Blood Dance gives enough), so I decided to use Split Arrow + Chain + Curse on Hit + Flammability

I kept frenzy somewhere else in the case that the Frenzy charge timer got low
"
Since we have no shield, we do not block, and our physical damage mitigation will decrease as we level up.

Is not True the Physical Damage Mitigation on the Defence Tab is for Monster on YOUR LEVEL so it will remain the same.
"
ewaste wrote:
I really have no idea why you take the 4 points to go for Hired Killer node when you can take 2 jewel slots instead and get the same life % and damage

For anyone that is playing this build and looking for new gear im selling mine, this build is so boring past 90.

That's some seriously unoptimized gear for your level. It must take you awhile to kill anything. That might be your problem.
hi, thanks for guide, i use this build here.

Question: does firedmg% in my gears/jewerlys add to the explsive arrows base fire dmg per fuse?

Cuz i made a test, equipped a helmet with 39% fire dmg and my fire dps per fuse explosion was 205-308
without helmet its same damage.

please someone answer me this and explain :)

thanks in advance
"
GreenWins wrote:
"
ewaste wrote:

That's some seriously unoptimized gear for your level. It must take you awhile to kill anything. That might be your problem.

Didn't have any problem at all with the build, its just boring as fuck.

Clear speed was insane as long as it wasn't a really high fire resist mob
Ranger Phys ST Guide
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/888555
Hi, just come back to say this build actually works. I just killed Atziri for the 1st time in my life lol, never been able to kill atziri before. Though i used up all the portals but still a huge achievement to me. Atziri doesn't look scary as she used to anymore :D
why have you taken ee keystone? isn't it all about stacking those explosive arrows dealing fire damage? explain please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info