[2.0.1][Tempest] Bloody Explosive Arrow Build (271% Life + 12.3% Life Regen)

Is the Belly of the beast good for this build, extra life and armour ?
@k3nz0ry: dual curse is not needed. You can clear maps just fine with Enfeeble or even fire res mods, doesn't even feel slow since you're running EE anyway. I think curse immunity mod comes up so often that speccing into dual curse (or wearing doedre/windscream) isn't really worth it in the long run but ymmv.
Im not running dual curse for dps actually but for added bonuses - now I have Poachers which gets me frenzy charges and flask charges so I can use granite all the time. Thats my playstyle, dual curse when you can because its the cheapest way to scale dmg and def, Im trying to do this on all my chars
Guys, then, for frenzy charges, what? frenzy? blood dancers? poachers mark? blood rage?
what i must use? if i have blood dance i dont need use frenzy, with blood dance, we use blood rage?
with poachers mark, can we drop blood dance?
IGN:ZorryFlurry
"
k3nz0ry wrote:
Guys, then, for frenzy charges, what? frenzy? blood dancers? poachers mark? blood rage?
what i must use? if i have blood dance i dont need use frenzy, with blood dance, we use blood rage?
with poachers mark, can we drop blood dance?

I don't know why anyone would drop blood dance for a curse. Blood dance gives you free frenzy charges, free massive amounts of regen. Blood rage doesn't give you shit other meh attack speed and frenzy charges equal to blood dances.
Played this build and currently at lvl74, map clearing speed is super good but boss clearing is very slow so I was wondering if this is atziri viable?
Thanks for the guide OP
If your boss killing speed is low then you're doing something very wrong. Post your single target setup so we can see what gems you're missing.
Yeah I had single target issues for a bit till later on but it's fine now and I only use a 4-link. If possible get a quality explosive arrow for the ignite chance, it's big. Just remember to curse with flam. if possible and once you ignite (with all those fire dmg nodes) they melt, in most circumstances. Don't be afraid of using a flame totem as well to supplement till your single target setup is better off.

BTW I love this build, super fun, thanks for the work/updates.
"
kuoxun wrote:
Played this build and currently at lvl74, map clearing speed is super good but boss clearing is very slow so I was wondering if this is atziri viable?
Thanks for the guide OP

Simply put, I don't think it's Atziri viable. Maybe if you want to wait for charges and ignites.
Thanks for the awesome build. I've never had such fun clearing maps as with EA. I'm not using blood dance, cause I curse every pack with flammability through frenzy + CoH + GMP, so I'm always at max frenzy charges. I know about blood dance benefits, but I prefer to get some chaos res on boots to cap it.

My gear at lvl70:
Spoiler
Last edited by Whitedondi on Sep 1, 2015, 2:39:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info