[2.0.1][Tempest] Bloody Explosive Arrow Build (271% Life + 12.3% Life Regen)

Either way it's only one point and you don't have to take it until near endgame.
Try it out yourself when you'll get there.

I'm also going to try this during the 1 month league.
Why not take Hired Killer for life leech at low level?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
im lacking DEX for dex gems and INT for firestorm gems :(

Last edited by unlucky_child on Nov 3, 2015, 10:21:18 PM

Last edited by unlucky_child on Nov 5, 2015, 3:53:53 AM
intersting build, but how you get enough dexterity to eqiup a bow (if cant find any quillrain) and to level the ea gem while there are no Passive points spent on dex?
"
mrjallo wrote:
intersting build, but how you get enough dexterity to eqiup a bow (if cant find any quillrain) and to level the ea gem while there are no Passive points spent on dex?

Hyrri's Bite quiver, Dex amulet, Blood dance boots, rings.
have anyone tried abyssal cry with this build? am lvl 65 and seems abyssal cry works really well i think it can mitigate reflect as well since abyssal dont refelct:P One query is carcass jack good armour for this build? Since i am thinking it would auto scale with abyssal cry.
How will this do in 2.1? Done any thinking in regards to that? :)
Not sure if this has been mentioned, and do correct me if I'm looking at this the wrong way, but it seems to me that you can spare a point in full EE tree (HC) if you link up towards the Scion life wheel from the "Shaper" node, allowing you to spec out of the 2 strength nodes between the Scion life wheel and the "Sentinel" node.

That would leave a point to spec into, say, "Diamond Skin" if necessary, or the final node in the regeneration wheel in the Marauder area for another 0.8% health regen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info