[2.0.1][Tempest] Bloody Explosive Arrow Build (271% Life + 12.3% Life Regen)

"
xSigma wrote:
-GMP EA will not shotgun in the sense that you walk up to the mob's face shoot once and it will explode with 5 stacked damage, mob's can only be hit by one projectile per cast. I have a 5L for single target consisting of EA - Slower Projectiles - Concentrated Effect - Chance to ignite - Fire Penetration

-EE is pretty unnecessary because of how strong EA is. Thus I put it in the build at the very end just incase the damage wasn't enough and you want to 1 shot even more map bosses :^). And yes this is a build intended for hardcore so defenses > damage always.

6th link will be life leech.

Ah thanks. In your gem links you still have GMP in the single target setup so I was a bit confused. It's correct in your gear sockets though, must have glossed over that. I'll give this a go then when I get a chance
Hi if I were interested in running 1 aura with this build which would you recommend? Also what stats should I be looking for on jewels?
Last edited by Sevarin on Aug 2, 2015, 5:58:26 AM
"
Sevarin wrote:
Hi if I were interested in running 1 aura with this build which would you recommend? Also what stats should I be looking for on jewels?

If you decided to run an aura somehow I would pick determination hands down. On jewels you should be looking for Life > Fire Damage > Area Damage > Attack Speed > Resistances / Stats
Hey Sigma im currently playing your EA build and its pretty funny cause the group clear is INSANE. But i have 1 concern. I'm lvl 44 at the moment and my single target dmg against bosses like brutus is disgustingly low. It took me 20 minutes to kill malachia normal. I dont knwo if that changes with more levels but i hope so. Otherwise this build is heaps of fun
"
Darkwraith123 wrote:
Hey Sigma im currently playing your EA build and its pretty funny cause the group clear is INSANE. But i have 1 concern. I'm lvl 44 at the moment and my single target dmg against bosses like brutus is disgustingly low. It took me 20 minutes to kill malachia normal. I dont knwo if that changes with more levels but i hope so. Otherwise this build is heaps of fun

Your damage will definitely improve as your explosive arrow gem levels up, and you gain more ignite chance. Another way to single target mobs, is to get the mob, or yourself, against a wall and just spray the wall, as the EA will stick to the wall and explode.
just what i was looking for to start hardcore
cheers mate
hey what about using blood magic gem with the explosive arrow so that we can use auras? like arctic armor and grace (esp for hardcore)
"
5m0k1n wrote:
hey what about using blood magic gem with the explosive arrow so that we can use auras? like arctic armor and grace (esp for hardcore)

We would drop BM keystone and 45% life for some stationary defense, and increased armor. I suppose you could drop fire pen in place of the BM Gem. I need to get some regrets and experiment. Maybe you could try that out for me, and see how it works? :p
It's obviously an expensive option, but is Kaom's Heart something you would consider for the huge chunk of health as well as the additional fire damage?
"
Harbinger32 wrote:
It's obviously an expensive option, but is Kaom's Heart something you would consider for the huge chunk of health as well as the additional fire damage?

If I had a 6L Quill rain, I would then look to switch to a Kaom's Heart. Keep my 6L for my Pack clearing and my single target in a 4L.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info