[2.0.1][Tempest] Bloody Explosive Arrow Build (271% Life + 12.3% Life Regen)

Oak- Kraityn- Kraityn / Oak / Skill Point

what i supposed to understand from that :P ?

normal - help all 3?
cruel - help oak
erc - kill all 3.
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
"
ment2008 wrote:
Oak- Kraityn- Kraityn / Oak / Skill Point

what i supposed to understand from that :P ?

normal - help all 3?
cruel - help oak
erc - kill all 3.

Norm - Oak
Cruel - Kraityn
Merc - Your choice of Kraityn, Oak, or Skill point.
Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/
What do you think about this variation using dual curse?

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABA3UDlgSzBg4J9gthDjwUTRRxFm8YVhhqGJEaOBpsJKolvCcvJ-0o-iqNNZI22DbpOlI6WDrhOyg8BTwtQYdG10kbTeNVxlgHWHdZ818EYENj_WaeaHRo8m49cYVyD3Kpdqx4L3rme8N82XzlggeCm4LHgwmDX4PMg9uPRpBVkSuUoJitmjubXZuhna6f36IAplenCKiarJisqq9stz68n76AxPbGrs9-1HzYTdi92XzaYttP37_gw-Fz42rqGOxV7SDvfPAf8WzyRfKX9zL31_jr-ej60vxL_gr-jw==
I'm having a lot of trouble meeting the dex requirement for skills and such, how should I make up for this in the smoothest way possible?
"
catalyzt9 wrote:
I'm having a lot of trouble meeting the dex requirement for skills and such, how should I make up for this in the smoothest way possible?

Pick up what dex transition nodes are available and get around 30-40 dex on gloves / jewelry. Don't forget blood dances give a healthy amount of dex.
I am still confused what to do with elemental equilibrium, I don't understand, can anybody explain how it benefits?

Also what jewel stats should I be looking for?

Would ignite on enemies and chance to ignite and attack speed be good choices
Last edited by mist4lyf on Aug 15, 2015, 4:13:14 AM
"
xSigma wrote:

I like your thinking, I'll keep reviewing your tree and some of the other suggestions I've recieved in the comments, but losing 32% projectile damage is quite the chunk, in return for only two passives and a jewel, unless you have a ridiculous triple damage + life jewel, I don't think its worth it personally. The points placed into versatility make me cringe a little because it's mana, but I supposed it is better than a single +30 int or dex node. Attack speed is great, but having too much is wrtholess. Attack speed is pretty much based around preference, if you're fine with 5-stacking mobs slower, cut off some attack speed, if you want to 5-stack things almost instantly, stick with attack speed. Although EA does insane damage, we don't want to remove what little damage nodes we already have.

I think that 32% projectile damage is not a lot in this case. Main damage sources should be gem levels and number of EA charges. If dropping those 32% means I'll have to apply an extra charge, I think it's worth it in HC. I'd take attack speed instead. About Versatility I'm sure that it does reduce "life cost" instead of mana cost in BM builds? Just like it would reduce ES cost with Eldritch Battery. An easy way to find out should be equipping an Elreon ring with -%mana cost. I don't have any BM builds to try that at the moment.
I'm shopping for this build atm and I have some questions.

1 .What is better a 6L quill rain or +3 thicket bow? Or is it quill for AOE and +3 for single target? Or any superior to the other?

2. Is it worth getting quality on explosive arrow? Would that up the dmg anything at all?

3.What mods increase our EA damage? I think this section should be included in the start so people can plan better.
So these are the ones I've got: increased fire dmg , elemental damage, projectile damage, attack speed, increased area damage. Did I miss anything? Is any of those mods superior to the other or are they "equally" good?
"
Buiaka wrote:
I'm shopping for this build atm and I have some questions.

1 .What is better a 6L quill rain or +3 thicket bow? Or is it quill for AOE and +3 for single target? Or any superior to the other?

2. Is it worth getting quality on explosive arrow? Would that up the dmg anything at all?

3.What mods increase our EA damage? I think this section should be included in the start so people can plan better.
So these are the ones I've got: increased fire dmg , elemental damage, projectile damage, attack speed, increased area damage. Did I miss anything? Is any of those mods superior to the other or are they "equally" good?

6L Quill for AOE, +3 for single target, quality is amazing on explosive arrow, igniting things practically increases your damage by 80% (burn), and no, I think you got everything. Will add to guide.
Jewel slots. Maximum life/Projectile damage/fire damage, or is there anything better than that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info