[2.0.1][Tempest] Bloody Explosive Arrow Build (271% Life + 12.3% Life Regen)

"
RoncocoMo wrote:
Hey there.. read and re-read your build (thanks btw for the great detailing)

Would the fire damage on Lioneyes Paws boots boost that secondary fire dmg you spoke of? thanks again

Secondary fire damage as in the explosion? No.
"
SevenStrikes wrote:
Decided to play this and i'm enjoying it thus far.

Currently in Act 4 Cruel and I'm lvl 52.

My question is how do you kill bosses?

I'm using the recommended setup for single target but since you can only stack 5 times before its a waste I feel like I spend a lot of time walking around waiting for explosions :\

Unfortunately our single target is kind of poop because of the fuse and detonation mechanics of explosive arrow, so getting them near walls and spamming the walls with EA probably the best we will get other than one shotting them with an ignite and what not.
I read where someone mentioned using frost wall to ramp up single target. I have tried it. Frost wall is bugged since the new patch. That is why you do not see frost wall used much for kinetic blast builds now when it was previously a staple of certain builds.

I also saw that one poster recommended using Rain of Arrows with Curse on Hit. That is a very good idea IMO mainly because you can easily put that in a 3L and just have frenzy in the extra slot when you want to immediately get your charges up.
Few things. Single target almost needs a 5L to be effective. EA + Fire Pen + Conc Effect + Slower Projectiles + Chance to ignite. If no 5L, use EA / fire pen / conc / chance to ignite.

Also, for my CWDT i chnaged it up.

CWDT (max) + Molten shell + GOlem + Warlords mark. This gives a blanket life leech, end charge generation. Invaluable.

CWDT (level 1) + Immortal call + Warlords Mark + Inc AOE

These two setups ensure that warlords mark applies a lot, granting life leech and end charges. I added inc aoe since the aoe cast from the level 1 cwdt + curse setup is a bit low. You CAN add inc duration, but i feel like this works a bit better.

Another pro to this setup, is once you get enough life regen, with the warlords + frenzy charges you don't have to worry about getting life leech in your gear anymore, freeing up another gem slot.
Hi, i started playing this build in WB league and wanted to ask u how would u change ur skill tree if u was playing not in HC?
I'd like to see a tree adapted to warbands if possible too ^^
Can you post a screenshot of your defenses?
I'm only 81, but i have 8500 armor, 7.1k life, and as i mentioned above i'm using warlords to generate 3 end charges. I threw in a deocy totem too for tanky bosses and whatnot.

For you warbands peeps. Honestly the damage is just fine how its setup, but if I were to get more dps...

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABA3UDlgSzBg4J9g3NDjwUIBRxFm8YVhiRGjgaPhpsHM4kqiW8Jy8n7Sj6KS4pTytQMgk1kjbpOlI62DrhOyg8BTwtRtdKyEtXTeNXDVh3WfNaUl8EXz9gQ2P9aGVodGjybEZuPW6qb55xhXIPcmxyqXaseuZ7w3y4fNmCB4KbgseDCYNfg8yQVZErlKCYrZo7m12drp_fogCmV6iarKqtja-ntfK3PryfvoDAZsDjxPbGrs9-1HzYTdi92WHZfNpi20_fv-DD42rkIuoY7DjvDu988B_xrPGz8kHyRfKX85v3Mvjr-ej-Cv5U_o8=
your build does not have enough dexterity i cant use my character now
How about adding a BM gem to a 6L setup and spec out of BM keystone. This way we can reserve 100% of our mana for defensive auras like determination, purity of fire and arctic armour? Maybe all this on a alpha's howl for increased effect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info