How's your char?

Warbands league, lvl 66 lightning tendrils + flame totem for (A4) bosses.

Just finished cruel yesterday died at last 20% HP of Malachai :( almost got him without dieing.

I still think both the balance and design of A4 bosses needs to be changed. There are hardly and time windows for a slow casting spell (like LT+SE) to use them without dieing from something.

Daresso, malachai, doedre, Kaom, maligaro: keep flame totem up and run around. Only way I stay alive. Voll also when I wasn't overleveled.
Last edited by Sisaroth on Jul 23, 2015, 5:16:04 AM
Lvl 83 Dual Flame Totem to start out the league, went much better than I thought it would, gathered some money and rerolled...

Ele Lightning Arrow with Voltaxic. Was going really good up to lvl 82, where suddenly out of a Spider Forest Map...

(linked it myself after 6S via Vorici)

Char is lvl 83 now, got a pretty decent chest aswell

Next step will be linking the Chest so I can finally run around with more than a 4L Frenzy. lol.

Pretty happy so far ^.^
My SF Cycloner Duelist is doing too well for the content available to him, which is being stuck in 72-74:

Spoiler

So I rerolled phys wander Witch:

Spoiler
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jul 23, 2015, 6:08:29 AM
my Oro´s Sacrifice CoMK cyclone works perfecly. lvl 84 now, but burned a lot of currency trying to socket/link.
guide:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1324413

no one really cares about it it seems, but it´s one if my favourite build since closed beta :-)

now new toon concept:
low life ES BM dual flame totem with some MF.
How will you do that you ask? cheap and easy unique mix:

Spoiler
and resis shield/gear

While lvling i try to 5/6S my chest. Chest gives me BM, belt gives me the regen i need for casting. no care amout life/mana regen. running anger and a herald or purity. +230% ES will get me over 10k ES.
I am quite certain that I will succeeeeeed! That´s why I love PoE and all it´s build building ^^
Last edited by gloobonious on Jul 23, 2015, 7:44:01 AM
"
"
Arrowneous wrote:
 Please, I don't want to read about elite no-lifer bragging of how their build is tier 1 on all gear. I already know I'm a shitty player struggling to get through Normal Belly of the Beast compared to you and others. No need to rub our noses in our inability to understand all the game mechanics and math and produce an uber build that face rolls most content. I assume that means you do Atziri runs like you are out for a stroll on the Twilight Beach and, oh who is this miscreant... Hillock... right... wham, bam... dead. (yawn!) Just another bump in the speed racing path.

What the fuck.

YOU JUST GOT REKET BOI!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
Ziiyo wrote:
"
"
Arrowneous wrote:
 Please, I don't want to read about elite no-lifer bragging of how their build is tier 1 on all gear. I already know I'm a shitty player struggling to get through Normal Belly of the Beast compared to you and others. No need to rub our noses in our inability to understand all the game mechanics and math and produce an uber build that face rolls most content. I assume that means you do Atziri runs like you are out for a stroll on the Twilight Beach and, oh who is this miscreant... Hillock... right... wham, bam... dead. (yawn!) Just another bump in the speed racing path.

What the fuck.

YOU JUST GOT REKET BOI!

have fun mates, this isnt WoW anyways :P

Spoiler
I am the EverQuest guy though - WoW? omfg...
Spoiler

Im sticking w/ my reverants no matter what.
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
Lvl 87 Scion incinerator in warbands. Feel kinda soft capped at the moment. Rathpith globe is god tier now so probably won't see one of those. Also need a rainbowstride but refuse to pay 2 ex for one. I have a pretty sick ES chest that I would like to 6L. Currently is 5L6s. All in all pretty well. Now I just need to get above a 73 map pool.
ok, i'm have used 1 of my 9 lives, rolled a turbo Colonnade and get hit by Carnage...
didn't expect him to attack that fast, there was no way to outrun that hit after he hooked me in..

with that 13000 armour i got hit by only 2500-3000... :D

e: i think it was worth it, from the same map:
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Jul 23, 2015, 10:48:08 AM
I got very lucky in warbands and found 2 6L early on (a staff and a evasion chest). So I got really fast a pretty nice Reave's stuff with all the currency I've made.

3 char, none of them really done. 85 Reave, 75 Ele KB, 45 Hybrid Summoner/SrS

Now I'm running on tempest (first time HC) and currently lv 54. I got Tabula just after killing Malachai normal. Never been so lucky. This is a blast. Now it's time to die I suppose =)
Last edited by xpxtxp on Jul 23, 2015, 11:48:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info