How's your char?

My char is finished; Full best in slot mf gear etc and my lvl cap is 85 personally living the dream of the 3 month preparation to make it happen keke

Now your turn.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I think like lvl 15 about to take on merv in normal.
Git R Dun!
Link me your BiS gear :) i imagine it ain't done by a long shot.

Specially considering your a summoner, there potential cap was raised ten-fold with the addition of the jewel system.

You reached the soft-cap of completion i imagined? (all mf gear + links completed)

My char ain't done by a long shit, since i design them so they can progress for 4 months long if needed item and synergy wise. Also re-rolling another one atm cause my head won't stop providing me new idea's :'(.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
well i am still poor , dont play enough to get good lewts , not savy enough at flipping to earn moneys .
and that god damn queens decree wont give me a bloody 5l, T-T
still using a self farmed tabby , on a plus side my mtxes make me look way more intimidating than i actually am .

i have a bunch of minion damage jewels (started selling some off)
i have my curse jewel too, still debating on if i should go for 4 jewels or 3 jewels and 45% increased duration or go for more life

just for shits and giggles , i shall show my awesome lewts .

Spoiler

Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jul 17, 2015, 9:48:17 AM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
on a plus side my mtxes make me look way more intimidating than i actually am .

Keeping up appearances, the summoner edition! :D

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Boem wrote:
Link me your BiS gear :) i imagine it ain't done by a long shot.

Specially considering your a summoner, there potential cap was raised ten-fold with the addition of the jewel system.

You reached the soft-cap of completion i imagined? (all mf gear + links completed)

My char ain't done by a long shit, since i design them so they can progress for 4 months long if needed item and synergy wise. Also re-rolling another one atm cause my head won't stop providing me new idea's :'(.

Peace,

-Boem-

I'm going to eat you -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
About to be 79, still running around with a 4-link...Upgraded my RT axe to my crit build though wasted much of my currency for the small upgrade 360pdps>400pdps.

Cyclone, doing 10k normal, 14.5k with charges, still scrambling for better gloves/axe/armor/need diamond rings. Getting hit by a truck sometimes cuz only 2.5k armour :/ (Like Kaom does maybe 25% of my life in one swing).

Its been a long road to get where I'm at but it seems its another long road to get to where I want to be.
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595
"

I'm going to eat you -.-

Spoiler
is that a promise?
Spoiler
:o)

Peace,

-Boem-
I'll hit 82 in a few hours with my GC hybrid life/es caster. The last thing my build needs is a rathpith but those are pretty rare atm.

After that I'm debating on getting 2 more characters to 82 or keep going for 95 on my scion.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
 Please, I don't want to read about elite no-lifer bragging of how their build is tier 1 on all gear. I already know I'm a shitty player struggling to get through Normal Belly of the Beast compared to you and others. No need to rub our noses in our inability to understand all the game mechanics and math and produce an uber build that face rolls most content. I assume that means you do Atziri runs like you are out for a stroll on the Twilight Beach and, oh who is this miscreant... Hillock... right... wham, bam... dead. (yawn!) Just another bump in the speed racing path.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info