How's your char?

"
ACGIFT wrote:

But yeah, passing 300 pDPS on a Harbinger with master mods requires more than just an Emperor's; a Tyrannical or better, or a hybrid mod + strong flat phys can work.

Tell me about it. I got a 150% (near-top Cruel) and figured I'd give it a try. 15-27 phys and 7% AS.

150% was bottom-tier Tyrannical before the patch, wasn't it?

And it cost me ~80ex which seems to be the current price on 400+ pDPS, 8.5+ crit Harbingers on Standard, atm.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on Jul 30, 2015, 4:01:55 AM
I am lvl50, ACT2 Cruel.
Running with a Eva/Acro/DW Ranger, Static Strike (innervate,onslaught), Dual Strike for single target DPS, Haste, Frenzy Charges, Whirling Blades w/Fortify, HoT linked to Poacher's Mark.
Up to now, it's tons of fun with fast paced gameplay, feels like a hot knife through butter.
But I am worried that I'll hit a wall soon in Merciless due to squishyness of Eva/Acro - we'll see.

Cheers
Level 0, can finally start playing again a little bit after a long while. But my character is very detailed planned. I will try my best to make a good Lightning Warp Totem Witch. I'll take defensive minions and go for nocrit. Can't wait. :)
IGN: Scordalia_
wild strike isnt really that strong

full lightning to fire conversion (aka arc/shock nova burn) is also shit.

im now gonna reroll a wander
I dont have time to play the temp leagues (only get to mapping stage when the leagues end), so I play (mostly selffound, only trade for build enabling uniques) on standard.

redid my facebreaker cyclone scion, and she is stronger than ever. with a constant uptime of 6 endurance charges (endurance charge on melee stun) and fortify (linked to main skill), she mows down maps like its no tomorrow. still good to go with her.

Playing also a 100% chaos damage incinerate character which just got to mapping and is insanely fun and powerful to play (CI rules!). with already 7.2k ES and huge amount of leech, she is almost as tanky as my scion.

still havent even scratched the surface of all the builds I still would like to try one day. Thanks GGG for such a lot of build diversity)

<3 loveya
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
Rerolling summoner so i can follow the path of Apathy "MF'ing till the world explodes" ha!

ok,not really. im stuck with bad map drops so got bored and rerolling -_-
My 72 ice crash marauder just hit 21k dps. Maybe now I can finish A4 merci, been mapping for a bit now.
IGN books
Fully geared minus the multi mod to my bow.
Been so lucky with drops in 2.0, it's really made gearing super easy.
Currently playing a Wild Strike Scion... getting a constant feeling of uncertainty of its viability since I just got 1-shotted by Kole on Cruel (Even with Granite Flask) but otherwise its going along smooth.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
My tough Witch is doing way better than i expected, just hit 90.

And only 2/9 lives used.. :D

I get a little
too greedy in the 20 exile Shores couple of hours ago.. first i was pinned by Rain of Arrows, then beartrapped and all the time i was looking that red circle got bigger and bigger... i closed my eyes and lived with about 200/5200 hp left.

I guess my newly found Saffels did the trick?? :D

d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info