How's your char?

"
PyleWarlord wrote:
as a solo/selffounder i pretty much hit 2xBIS's:
Spoiler

whats your armor at
Too many ideas, too little time to play them all.

Ranger is fun, though. Need 24 regrets to shift it to dual wield + damage talents instead of full on shield-defense.

Or I could just level it, again. 66 isn't that hard or time-consuming to reach.

But, I've gone through at least 5+ level 50-60s trying to decide what I find the funnest. But, that's also the game for me.. making new builds that seem extremely outlandish.

(EDIT: Which is why dreamfeather cyclone is getting boring. Not weird enough.)
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
Last edited by XigTek on Jul 22, 2015, 3:56:25 PM
Level 80 CI Magma Orb Scion is basically done. Or I'm done with it, whatever. Got the important uniques. and decent gear except for a horrendously bad weapon. Tired of facerolling <72 maps, and only seen maybe half a dozen 73/74's.

Then there's a Wild Striker in early 60's that I'm getting also bored with. Super fast attacks, but does no damage.

Not sure where to go from here. Might try Frost Blades, though I hear it's pretty bad.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
whats your armor at

13200(with Determination) and after Granite(of heat) 27000, my chest has 400, boots 80 and gloves also 80 armour...
so there is a lot of base-armour to gain just from gear and i am also going to take more armour/hp nodes, if i don't die before :D
d:-D*
Im doing really well on my character.

Been getting my ass handded to me a bit in high level maps but from what i hear alot of folks are so not to big a problem.

Been working alot so got a late start to leauge but been rained out last few days so grind grind grind ;)

Level 77 ATM my character is still some what in theory crafting state dew to problems vs boss characters but other than that it's doing fantastic.

Hears my gear so far

Spoiler
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
That chest is fucking amazing.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
payed 1 ex for it saving up to 5 link it now.

Im toying with the idea of trying to fuse a 5 link insted of master crafting so i have a chance at the 6 link cuz yha that chest would be very decent 6 linked
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
My casters is pretty much done now that Rathpith is t1... I might try crafting a better dagger later

Spoiler

IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Dethklok on Jul 22, 2015, 7:56:25 PM
Ugh, made me wish I hadn't stepped off of the challenge leagues for a bit.

Though, I HAVE had a lot of fun, and brisk progress, with my Static strike 2-hander. (Block is for Scrubs) I'm still a little surprised that I was able to zero-death/zero-portal normal Malachai with the crappy vendor recipe sword I had @41; I managed to get most through Act 1 Cruel before finally equipping the Rigvald's Charge I'd managed to snag for an alch.

Though, granted, I DID get feeling a bit down when I learned, AFTER the fact, that GGG severely cut the drop rate of the unique I'd planned this build around. Also makes me wish I'd snagged one up at 1 chaos 2 days in when I had the chance, before everyone DISCOVERED it was rare as hell. Oh, Doomsower, how I long for you~

But for now... Doing pretty solidly; has several thousand armor and life already, running a combo of Herald of Ash + Arctic Armour.

Spoiler
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Jul 22, 2015, 9:24:11 PM
im pretty happy...
my first season char is a crit-trielemental-trapper (w/o ee) and hes doing pretty fine (level 70)... farming like a lil trap god :D
found decent stuff
Spoiler

started a duelist now with a passive gameplay mechanic (level 40), because im not home atm and my crappy laptop doesnt like all those traps xD so far its awesome (yeah i know level 40 but i can see the potential)
Last edited by XRacKS on Jul 23, 2015, 4:40:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info