How's your char?

Pure SRS, massively undergeared, terrible survivability, can't get past the Trio in Apex, and still can't do Malachai deathless.

But, its clearing maps pretty quickly. Once I get an Alpha's Howl I will swap my gear around. I'm thinking maybe a Lightning Coil for the chest piece.

Current Gear

I can't be bothered changing the gloves and boots until I have the Alpha's. But I might work up the energy today if I find a good replacement. Or I might trade for them. I dunno.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jul 17, 2015, 6:22:29 PM
"
"
Boem wrote:
Link me your BiS gear :) i imagine it ain't done by a long shot.

Specially considering your a summoner, there potential cap was raised ten-fold with the addition of the jewel system.

You reached the soft-cap of completion i imagined? (all mf gear + links completed)

My char ain't done by a long shit, since i design them so they can progress for 4 months long if needed item and synergy wise. Also re-rolling another one atm cause my head won't stop providing me new idea's :'(.

Peace,

-Boem-

I'm going to eat you -.-

Promises, promises, like farts in the wind.
Link yer gear I_NO :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Hadn't played since before Masters arrived on the scene, but v2.0 brought me back.
Figured I'd let the drops dictate my Marauder. Apply nothing but generic life, armor, melee damage until things got interesting. Put my faith in RNGee-zuss.

Then the jewels started to drop.
Nice, I likey.

And they dropped some more.
Cool, but I'm not running my main Shadow here.

So, of course, after I get those, I get this:

And I fall in love with Ice Crash. Now I start to decide Resolute Technique and 2H-Maces, or Crit-Happy Staves?

I'm edging towards Staves, as those are the most powerful things I'm seeing drop, then more jewels start falling.

Ohhh, kaaaaay... but I'm not planning on a dual-wield build.

Then on consecutive nights, I find:

And then

I lol hard.
And then I cry, noting Ice Crash isn't a possibility anymore.

Decisions, decisions, RNGee-zuss is pointing and laughing hard.
"
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
Around level 50 in merc in act 2 getting my MF character ready eventually. Slowly working my way up since I don't have to no life it this month.

My grand plan of undercutting all of I-NO's prices will commence soon.

wha NOO! I'll eat you T_T

I'll be rich, everyone would know "Hey anything I-NO sells this guy will sell for 1 chaos cheaper".

So meta-game trade lord.
Level 87 non-crit ice nova witch.

I am a glorious map clearer and it takes longer for me to loot than to finish the map. Hurray for Loot filter though. Tooltip ilower than crit nova but I can spam ice nova easily. Sadly no 6link carcass jack to run duo curse on hit (also main reason why I can't spam i.e. nova as crit)

On the other note, I found

On standard and tried to make an crit icecrrash scion with it but I really hate melee. Would not attempt again. Had a 30k tooltip with level 10ish gems but I died to anything that hit me. Trying to get rid of sword atm to be able to afford the 6l carcass jack.
Last edited by Justinasia25 on Jul 18, 2015, 12:39:48 AM
offer: 1c pst
nothing too exciting, 23 iiq 208 iir capped res 3k life dual brotem.

gathering supplies for his cycloner protege, who's arriving in wraeclast in about one week, convicted on 10 counts of drunken disorder, beating up spinsters, and the assassination of a whirlwind barbarian in a faraway land.
Second-class poe gamer
Going very well at the moment for me, currently a level 84 (approaching 85) phys-based Ele Cyclone crit build. With all the buffs (Shock, freeze, stun (cull on stun), chill, frenzy charges (and blood rage), onslaught, hypothermia, rampart ...) I run with I'd estimate my damage to be around 35-36k worth of cyclone tooltip dps. 6k life and 7 endurance charges, 700 life regen (minus the cost of blood rage) and fortify.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it.
Last edited by Aragashia on Jul 18, 2015, 3:13:15 AM
Pretty satisfied with my Marauder's gear, gonna focus on jewel/tree/bandit min-maxing now. might even roll a duelist and/or another marauder to try out other cyclone builds but im pretty sure blood magic/axe is BiS. Idk about marauder though, duelist has some pretty tasty options too.

7,100 life
4k armor
75/75/75/75 resists
13k tooltip unbuffed
jewels: malicious intent, warlord's reach, rare with 16% two handed dmg, 13% with axes, 10% area dmg

Gear:
Spoiler

super tanky, haven't died since 89. biggest risks are phys reflect (maps only, i reroll, LGOH doesn't help...maybe phys to lightning instead of melee phys? too lazy, CBA) and the 79 village ruins boss (rooted=no cyclone=no leech=ouch)

cwdt setup, high leech, high life pool to avoid one shots, fortify, and granite flasks keep me safe vs everthing else tho :D
Last edited by alexvsevil on Jul 18, 2015, 3:56:12 AM
as a solo/selffounder i pretty much hit 2xBIS's:
Spoiler

and 1 random burst of RNG(72 map+Keeper's)
Spoiler
d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info