How's your char?

He can't wait to get to lvl66 and use this thing.

Wonder how much damage Storm Call will do with ~55% penetration.
"
My char is finished; Full best in slot mf gear etc and my lvl cap is 85 personally living the dream of the 3 month preparation to make it happen keke

Now your turn.

It took me less than 3 months to get some bis gear as well, but the grind is never finished! Now time to get the lvl 90 achievement.
I am doing well with this

Saving up to 6L my baby.

Why play with flame totems when you can BE the flame totem?

Stay calm and keep channeling. Trust the flasks. Deep breath. Recast Flame Golem and pull the next 3 rooms.

Also in a guild for the first time and really enjoying the company.
I'm quite sastified with my chars right now. Got a lot of high level toons with free passive reset, 1 really solid BM LL MF summoner, and 1 BM FT MF Marauder I'm currently testing out with a 6l Greed Embrace, plus around 80 ex lying in my stash for future improvement. Money will never be a problem if you choose the MF path :)
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I am doing well with this

That looks like a great setup!

I love how many different builds are currently viable for high end content (maps). I've noticed during master rotations that there are often 6 different builds in the group. I think that is a very healthy state for the game to be in.
I finally reached maps in tempest and died on my second map run to corrupting blood ;(

sad life. releveling a kb wander now, pummeled through a1+2 with the help of my fevrit leveling item
Last edited by Trentemoller on Jul 17, 2015, 1:22:00 PM
Pretty AIDS. I got some MF gear and I'm farming Voll constantly. The only semi-decent item I'm wearing is my bow.

The rest is pretty much shitty gear with IIR on them, including a blue gold ring. Still need some on the gloves.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

My third character is doing pretty decent. Firestorm kinda destroys shit apparently; level 68 and I'm still just wearing a fucking Mindspiral, no problem. The old classic Flame Totem + Blind helps keeping dangerous bosses not-dangerous.
Have been thinking of going with a Cloak of Flame plus Mokou's Embrace since I run Purity of Fire and Arctic Armour already. Ought to work out pretty decent, further mitigating Physical Damage taken and getting a bunch of Cast Speed from Mokou's. That is effort though, so this is all I have:

Fear my junk gear

Used to run Clarity on top of Rallying Cry, but it was super overkill (guess Mindspiral helps with that). Used to run Flammability until I got lazy and dropped my Lightning Resist to ~60% by equipping Asenath's; the snare is surprisingly awesome.
My champ can't fight his way out of a wet paper bag ;P
i <3 minesweeper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info