How's your char?

84 but haven't played in a few days... sadly the reality of having to go to work. Warbands still very fun though.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
A distinct lack of tempest gear in this thread.

Char is progressing nicely - couple of levels and I'll be back to merc.

Must socket and link:

Lvl 29 here, only got to play a little last friday before i went on a week holiday with the family. Coming home tomorrow evening and cant wait to progress in tempest league :-D
Find a tabula lvl 15 so i made a build around 6 links, molten strike + lgoh + avatar of fire the HEALS tho, i faceroll malachai pre nerf with that shit lol tabula 2 stronk. Now im doing meps trying to build a pool of 70+
Also how point blank works with ST?
I rebuilt all four of my level 80+ characters, three melee fighters and one trapper, details in my profile. Using the same gear, they all play way better than they did in Patch 1.3, that wretched POS that nearly offed two of them and forced my Mara to resort to Facebreaker. Of course, I had to dump Ele Prolif, lose an aura here and there, and find something else to take EC's place with CwDT. But the gains far outweigh the loses, kudos to GGG for these new combos:

Ice Crash + Hypothermia

Frenzy + Fortify

Physical to Lightning + Innervate

Fire Trap + Trap & Mine Damage

Abyssal Cry + Increased Duration

Well my oro's flicker striker is doing quite well but I managed to drop a voltaxic so I'm rerolling a crit lightning arrow duelist once I get good links on it. I kind of want to 5L my oro's though because I'll have really solid AoE damage one I add WED.
Around level 50 in merc in act 2 getting my MF character ready eventually. Slowly working my way up since I don't have to no life it this month.

My grand plan of undercutting all of I-NO's prices will commence soon.
im lvl 82 at new league, my gear is really far from being finished since im walking in trash tier gear so far :D
Spoiler
just re-specced out of flametotem and grabbed some minionnodes.. tomorrow it si time to grind my ass off and level those gems... :D

Maybe i should run Docks?
Spoiler

Then i should grab some jewelslots and craft 2-3 minion damage ones.

1st lucky drop, just arrived to Docks and killed the sidearea-snake:
Spoiler

My uber gear:

ps. even though i don't have no more spell/totemnodes, i think i still use FT... or Decoy?
Totem first for the win!!
d:-D*
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
Around level 50 in merc in act 2 getting my MF character ready eventually. Slowly working my way up since I don't have to no life it this month.

My grand plan of undercutting all of I-NO's prices will commence soon.

wha NOO! I'll eat you T_T
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info