What next after Malachai?

Matrix Wraeclast.. i dont know. it would be to cliche.
I think the phrase from Dominus is misinterpreted. He dont meant that literally;)
He just nipped a part of divine power and think he can form the world upon his own will.
The usual habit of arrogant super-villians.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jul 17, 2015, 5:42:26 AM
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Matrix Wraeclast.. i dont know. it would be to cliche.
I think the phrase from Dominus is misinterpreted. He dont meant that literally;)
He just nipped a part of divine power and think he can form the world upon his own will.
The usual habit of arrogant super-villians.

Matrix? Sounds more like "The Attic" from Dollhouse TV series.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Yeah. Im not a fan of 'recycled' 'this reality is not real' storys;)

Im pretty sure our journey will lead to Oriath some day or maybe the southern islands where the Karui originate.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Probably Doryani in the next act. I don't see Poe being 10 acts .. 5 at most imo.

Srsly King Kaom could have been a single act.
Act 5 will further dive into the dream world where upon beating the final boss it will be revealed that the world of Wraeclast is indeed an illusion. You awaken to find yourself still on the ship starting a new phase to the game, which will become the most epic fishing simulator of all time.
I don't believe that we will see more acts considering the fact how time consuming the production of act 4 was.

I suspect that GGG will introduce more uber bosses per season and maybe some sort of new map system which might continue the story of the game.
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
There's gotta be an act 5. Four just didn't have any finality to it.

And Diablo 2 had 5 acts, so... there.
"
Trentemoller wrote:
There's gotta be an act 5. Four just didn't have any finality to it.

And Diablo 2 had 5 acts, so... there.

remember reading a while ago that malachai boss fight end is not finalized, we were supposed to get a portal to town and people talking to us or something before going to the next difficulty (I suspect this is why we dont have credits either at the moment)
Oblivious
Prediction

After escaping/destroying the Black Heart

Piety is still alive, witnesses the mass of nightmare also escape from the beast.

You meet with with another Maraketh town, and the nightmare is screwing with everything hardcore, similar to in act 2, but 10x worse.

Piety finds a plan to contain it (and control it somehow) Maraketh tell you its a bad idea ( another reward choice quest, similar to act 2).

Shit hits the fan 10x worse, helping Piety or the Maraketh both lead to a horrible situation (dark souls 2 ending, style).

Also, Dominous is back as mini boss in his super nightmare form (he was grabbed by Malachai the same way piety was when you killed her in act 3).

Bonus, Raptors and Nightmare T-Rex that you will encounter in act 4 (hinted by the couple taming a few in the act 4 town, Jurassic World style).
Last edited by MwHighlander on Jul 17, 2015, 6:12:00 PM
"
MwHighlander wrote:
Prediction

After escaping/destroying the Black Heart

Piety is still alive, witnesses the mass of nightmare also escape from the beast.

You meet with with another Maraketh town, and the nightmare is screwing with everything hardcore, similar to in act 2, but 10x worse.

Piety finds a plan to contain it (and control it somehow) Maraketh tell you its a bad idea ( another reward choice quest, similar to act 2).

Shit hits the fan 10x worse, helping Piety or the Maraketh both lead to a horrible situation (dark souls 2 ending, style).

Also, Dominous is back as mini boss in his super nightmare form (he was grabbed by Malachai the same way piety was when you killed her in act 3).

Bonus, Raptors and Nightmare T-Rex that you will encounter in act 4 (hinted by the couple taming a few in the act 4 town, Jurassic World style).

I seriously HOPE Piety is dead for good this time, it's getting a bit too retarded.
It's probably something about Doryani, and I sort of look forward to that.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info