What next after Malachai?

"
Derpey wrote:
"
MwHighlander wrote:
Prediction

After escaping/destroying the Black Heart

Piety is still alive, witnesses the mass of nightmare also escape from the beast.

You meet with with another Maraketh town, and the nightmare is screwing with everything hardcore, similar to in act 2, but 10x worse.

Piety finds a plan to contain it (and control it somehow) Maraketh tell you its a bad idea ( another reward choice quest, similar to act 2).

Shit hits the fan 10x worse, helping Piety or the Maraketh both lead to a horrible situation (dark souls 2 ending, style).

Also, Dominous is back as mini boss in his super nightmare form (he was grabbed by Malachai the same way piety was when you killed her in act 3).

Bonus, Raptors and Nightmare T-Rex that you will encounter in act 4 (hinted by the couple taming a few in the act 4 town, Jurassic World style).

I seriously HOPE Piety is dead for good this time, it's getting a bit too retarded.
It's probably something about Doryani, and I sort of look forward to that.

Nah, she seems like GGG has her as that constant returning antagonist that just won't go away.

Think of her as the Gary Oak of PoE. And yeah, the last boss will probably be Doryani being pissed someone dun borked the beast.

Also,Maraketh(babes), Raptors and Rhoa, I'm calling it now!

Last edited by MwHighlander on Jul 17, 2015, 6:18:33 PM
Sooo....Doryani Hype?
I love that guy

"
The result of the catalystic reaction would be either immortality for all, or death for all. It was a risk Doryani was willing to take.

And we all know how this ended
Hoping for Doryani.
Really dont want it to be Dialla, that's so cliché, I'll be content with being sad for her current state. (though would accept if she had other intentions, think one of the NPCs comments that it looks like she tried to make a deal and didnt exactly got what she wanted)

No love, for Dialla ;_;

Wonder if she read Malachai's diary in the same zone as the rapture device is, or/and if she could hear current Malachai's thoughts as the gemling queen.

Aside from wanting to reform reality under a vision of nightmare, he actually seemed like a pretty nice guy. And considering Daressos's and Kaom's dream, was he completely evil?

Maybe we are the assholes here?
Spoiler
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:

Aside from wanting to reform reality under a vision of nightmare, he actually seemed like a pretty nice guy.

Yes!! Because living in a world where the grass is blue and the sky is green is a wonderful thing! /sarcasm!
Last edited by coatofarms on Jul 18, 2015, 1:26:42 PM
No servant under Chitus was a nice guy. Including Malachai and Maligaro;)

Doryani. I dont think so. We will deal with current threats (and not ancient ones) like the Oriath's Blackguards and remaining Templar device(without Dominus).
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jul 18, 2015, 1:32:17 PM
"
coatofarms wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

Aside from wanting to reform reality under a vision of nightmare, he actually seemed like a pretty nice guy.

Yes!! Because living in a world where the grass is blue and the sky is green is a wonderful thing! /sarcasm!

Malachai did nothing wrong.

Spoiler
It was mostly a joke, I think Marche was ideologically right, though he was still a tremendous dick, considering Mewt's life and Doned disability. Sure Ritz learned to deal with her hair but Mewt life could take a dark turn and Doned was confined to the wheelchair and his disease for probably the rest of his life.
All while Marche was 10/10 future alpha male IRL, basically, by forcing a cruel reality unto others he was being selfish
Spoiler
lol
Oblivious
Looking forward for Oriath or the southern 'Karui' islands as a new act's theme (act 5).
In the time between there will be of course mini expac's like the vaal's ones.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
mephisto_n wrote:
we may need to sacrifice something in order to destroy the black heart.

Greust comes in and consumes the heart, now we have a badass final boss
I'm hoping that there is a snow-something coming.
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
Act 5:
Dune, Sandworms, Spice and Maraketh confirmed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info