What next after Malachai?

You all seem to be forgetting that there's still a lot of Wraeclast left. Maraketh, Ezomytes, Karui Archipelago, Oriath, Fellshrine, that volcano island, Trathus all the way on the left. There's still a lot we don't know about the Vaal and maps and Beyond and such.

"
binhood wrote:
Who are these "crockroaches" and where they are coming from?
The Ebony Legion. Dominus' not-so-Secret police.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Maybe all of Catarina's hard work with her statue of arms finally raises something Nightmarish. :P

Aside from that, more blackguard messes are an obvious choice. The Exile(s) can't be too pleased about being cast out of society for various reasons.

Hyrri left with the Karui Kaom didn't take, so they could still be up to something.

Also don't forget we still don't really know what exactly 'The Beast' is, aside from a big lump of meat coated in purple crystals covered in a mountain of dirt. They said that The Beast is the source of all Thaumaturgy, but I get a feeling it's not so simple. Is it really dead? Is it the only one?

In addition, while Malachai is called its prime servant, it could be implied there are others.

There's the mystery of exactly who or what Fairgraves was talking to right after drinking the Imperial Nightcap too. Something that one on the precipice of life and death comes into contact with. He's terribly resilient...was even that the last time we will see him?

And what of the civilizations that were wronged so much by Piety and Dominus' meddling? We only have one example of an Ezomyte who has been affected by this, but considering how much he wanted them dead they might have some beef with The Empire or about the exiles still running around.

There's also a lot of mystery about what happened to the Vaal. Only perhaps three thousand survived of a population I seem to recall being in the millions? There's no telling if there's still remnants of their past lying yet to be unearthed.

Perhaps, if there can be alternate realities in maps, those realities can touch on the one our characters reside in as well, by token of maps as well, and start meddling.

Worst case scenario: They make Beyond demons an expansion.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
What's next after Malachai?

Hopefully, a giant Gerbil.
The Quillbeast boss in the Hedge Maze will be replaced by one of the little hedgehogs in there now turned massive.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
"
Avereth12 wrote:
The Quillbeast boss in the Hedge Maze will be replaced by one of the little hedgehogs in there now turned massive.

Yes but with more gerbil
What's next? RNGesus awaits you.
I Believe I Can Fly ~~~~
we escape from the belly of the beast to act 4,3,2,1 and took the boat that brought us before and in the middle of sea a big shark with chris face eat us in one bite and then we wake up and was only a nigthmare, the end
my english sux.
Doryani of course
I have a feeling we are going too see sand and desert area next act.

ala act 2 in D2
There's still Doryani, The So-Called Kitava/Black Spirit from Karui Folklore. And well the Beast. The Beast probably is the Black Spirit though...
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info