What next after Malachai?

With what threat we will be faced after we defeated Malachai?

I dont believe the its over with the whole undead/undying/gemling mess.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Chris said after killing Malachai we need to escape from the belly of the beast back to highgate.
However, Malachai leaves the glowing globe which appears to be the black heart of impurity/beast.

There won't be another fight most likely but we may need to sacrifice something in order to destroy the black heart.
Last edited by Mephisto_n on Jul 8, 2015, 3:02:21 PM
This is going to be something very insteresting
"
mephisto_n wrote:
Chris said after killing Malachai we need to escape from the belly of the beast back to highgate.
However, Malachai leaves the glowing globe which appears to be the black heart of impurity/beast.

There won't be another fight most likely but we may need to sacrifice something in order to destroy the black heart.

Or do another fight in merc I mean WoW does it *smirk or even PSO ( Phantasy star online Dark faltz ) in another difficulty just to be surprise us now that would be a shocker eh?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
mephisto_n wrote:

Source?

But sounds great, imagine the heart changing the reality while your are progressing through zones
My bad, it was Mark :
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3cf9jh/cb_malachaico_feedback_problem_suggestions/csvas5t

"

Or do another fight in merc I mean WoW does it *smirk or even PSO ( Phantasy star online Dark faltz ) in another difficulty just to be surprise us now that would be a shocker eh?

That would be so cool that you would kill the beast in merciless for real this time.
Last edited by Mephisto_n on Jul 8, 2015, 6:07:40 PM
Like Rick & Nick Bruizer

there's

Malachai and Balachai, the older brother which we fight in act V

Last edited by Warmey on Jul 8, 2015, 6:26:36 PM
I still dont believe Malachai is the beast.
If Malachai is the beast Im disapoint son .
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info