What next after Malachai?

I think the exiles will unite, leading to the most vicious, uncompromising battle so far... The First Great Wraeclastian Bake-Off. Will the Marauder's muffins rise? Will the Ranger use too many currants? No prisoners will be taken and no holds barred as the corrupted continent reveals its most horrifying tableau to date: the pastry round.
I'm Chimerical Jim. Softcore. Hardcore. Manticore.
With the beast dead isn't the source of corruption on the island gone? And if that is true isn't there a need to drive the story from undead to more about the island? I feel like all I've done is re-kill stuff and fight people who think necromancy is cool. Act 2 was great because you had the bandit tribes and you saw some Vaal temples, but you get to Act 3 and 4 and you're back to killing undead and the people creating them again.

I'd be all for more act diversity, and chasing down people like Piety, Dominus, and Malachai seems to have all come together with the beast's death. Sure the thaumaturgy can get mixed in still but please GGG throw in another Act 2. Or take us to up the Mountain from Act 4 and into some snow.
The beast isn't dead
We'll have to fight the beast.
Spoiler
Doryani is controlling the beast
Spoiler
The beast is a dragon.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
AJConsul wrote:
I think the exiles will unite, leading to the most vicious, uncompromising battle so far... The First Great Wraeclastian Bake-Off. Will the Marauder's muffins rise? Will the Ranger use too many currants? No prisoners will be taken and no holds barred as the corrupted continent reveals its most horrifying tableau to date: the pastry round.

lol
This thread show us the map of Wraeclast.

There is so many places that we do not explore.

I can't wait ACT V, Act VI, Act VII...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/531030

I see HIGHGATE (in the middle of the mountains), don't you?

Someone said the pyramid is not the pyramid we explore, do you agree?

Last edited by dukilupp on Sep 2, 2015, 5:53:26 AM
We'll probably at some point end up out on the plains.
First step would be to implement the rescue part from the beast which is still stalling..

Then after that we will see.
But i dont think the beast or the influence of it is vanished after the Malachai fight, so we will maybe deal with the aftermath effects for a unknown amount of time (aka acts).
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info