What next after Malachai?

I thought more on the longer run after Malachai not the unfinished 'escape-part' from the beast.

Im thinking more like of a new act which introduces maybe a new threat.
I dont think more then five acts would be good because it's to tedious to repeat for example 10 acts three times;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
At some point in the past, there was a plan to make only one difficulty with 10 (give or take a few) acts.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
This world is an illusion, Exile.

I think after Malachai comes Lady Dialla. Why? The most interesting Character is Dialla, this quote is driving me crazy; "The cockroaches will come again. They want the Twist."
Who are these "crockroaches" and where they are coming from?
And this.. Grigor says: "Then they'll have the Gemling Queen, a living embodiment of the cataclysm." ???????

Maybe Catacalysm was caused because of Dialla? I don't know but POE lore is really interesting. They should post more of it.
Last edited by binhood on Jul 16, 2015, 12:46:13 PM
What what exactly is left to do?

in act 1
we cleaned up the coast of wreaclast which is where oriath was dumping exiles. during which we murdered the warden blocking access through the prison. murdered merveil which was luring sailors to their doom (and opened a passage in land in he process).

in act 2 we opened an even better passage in land, cleaned out all the waring bandit clans , cleared all the evil place (like sins , the weaver fellshrine) unleashed and then promptly murder some evil giant vaal murder thing and opened the way to sarn.

in act 3 we annihilated the black guards and undying , effectively cleansing the whole city of hostile life apart from solaris , but then the gemling queen decided solaris was too cramped and moved out anyway.

we killed off dominus and piety who are pretty much why exiles are exiles to the continent in the first place. leaving oriath leaderless and army-less.

then we murdered atziri queen of the vaal and the source of the vaal bast corruption.

finally we go into the giant monster which is the source for all the stuff i mentioned already, and effectively kill it.

at this point all the places that would directly concern an exile have been thoroughly cleansed from the shore to the mountains. as far as an exile is concerned what else would one need to do?
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jul 16, 2015, 11:54:54 AM
Maybe move to another continent?
I dont know. Wraeclast is squeezed out to add an other threat. Maybe begin from 'scratch' would be another approach?!

The beast ist done, Malachai is done.
We can for sure say we saved Wraeclast, maybe the 5th act will take place in Oriath and the Templars/Blackguards.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
gandhar0 wrote:

The beast ist done, Malachai is done.
We can for sure say we saved Wraeclast, maybe the 5th act will take place in Oriath and the Templars/Blackguards.

I agree with this. I definitely see the next act not taking place in Wraeclast. Unless... killing Malachai did something to the beast, then a super monster emerges from the wreckage. I can see it now... an uber corrupted Merveil/Vaal/Piety/Dominus/Malachai super beast that will one shot you and all your other characters just by glancing at you.
This has has awesome lore. I can't wait until they add audio for the library.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Well...we fought Atziri, but what about Doryani? Malachai is nothing compared to this motherfucker
"
Well...we fought Atziri, but what about Doryani? Malachai is nothing compared to this motherfucker

Malachai > Doryani

Anyways, I thought Malachai wasn't the beast, he was just tapping into the beast's power and (trying?) taking it over.

I haven't paid much attention but wasn't this whole ordeal possible because Malachai took advantage of the Beast sleeping? Now that we killed the poking nuisance that is Malachai, wouldn't the beast wake up and do its thing?
Still waiting to see whats on that bridge in Battlefield that has the big forcefield around it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info