The forums aren't fun anymore

"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
I'm not a funny person, I cant just make off jokes off the top of my head :p I can say i've personally posted all kinds of weird, gross or downright wtf stuff before. There's not much GGG don't tolerate if its within reason of the given context.

I feel people are maybe a tad defensive which is an understandable reaction when changes are coming but I'm sure it will be for the best. So far so good.

I posted a Hitler gif the other day and got 24 hour probation for it. It was Hitler looking sad/distressed with the caption 'what has the world come to?'. 100% harmless shit but it got deleted and I got banned. I wouldn't even call it dark humor I guess for real dark humor I'd get a 30 day ban..

That's not dark humor, that's an incredibly charged image that may seem trite and humor-worthy to you personally but still carries a lot of hurt for a lot of people. You knew posting it wasn't really cool. I get what you're saying, it is essentially harmless but just try to see it from the broader perspective. Would you want an image of Hitler on your company's forums? Give n' take man

Come on dude, Hitler and his Shock Nova build are practically official Wraeclastian lore. So much butthurt in this world. I hope they spend a day in the sun, and their thin peels off.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
b15h09 wrote:
Come on dude, Hitler and his Shock Nova build are practically official Wraeclastian lore. So much butthurt in this world. I hope they spend a day in the sun, and their thin peels off.

Not really but it's cool if you see it that way.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
b15h09 wrote:

no hes right the whole Hitler shock nova thing is kinda a running joke
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
b15h09 wrote:

no hes right the whole Hitler shock nova thing is kinda a running joke

Ya its a running joke. Not one I find funny or even remotely related to "official Wraeclastian lore". Dif strokes
Last edited by TheWretch on May 28, 2015, 10:11:24 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0CYJNw9YJQ

lol you said it
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0CYJNw9YJQ

lol you said it

its more like..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdFhmRdBtno
"
cuan wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
Just don't understand the need someone have to be hostile

One man's hostility may be another man's jovial banter. People aren't vexed that they aren't allowed to be hostile, they are vexed by the current interpretation of what constitutes hostility (and other infractions).

Cultural/social norms will make these interpretations even more complicated. Some societies/cultures encourage fat egos while others not so much. In some circles sociopaths/nihilists flourish ie. bankers, politicians, military/police.

I don't understand people either. Maybe people lose empathy for others as a defence mechanism.
I do know the human animal is a subject of study for minds better equipped than mine.

Maybe we start to see it that way: Not your understanding or my understanding count. It is the rules that GGG make that count. It must be, because of the problem you just named. Now the biggest problem is: How can GGG manage to implement clear, fair and understandable rules? We (as users) should work on accepting the rules. They (GGG) should definitely work on optimizing the rules and how they are applied.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
GD is dead . even the game is dead.. sad im really sad
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
"
xtothez wrote:

technically the game is undead as its died multiple times or at least thats what these forums would have you believe
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
xtothez wrote:

technically the game is undead as its died multiple times or at least thats what these forums would have you believe

Or maybe just dead with benefits?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info