The forums aren't fun anymore

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:
I might have to sign up to that, hopefully I wont keep on getting banned for silly reasons due to GGG taking offense over any slight bit of non offensive stuff.

Come and help get the ball rolling. I promise I won't put you on probation, I don't even know how to do it <3

How are you going to handle offensive, illegal or in other ways harmful stuff on your forum then?
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
ghamadvar wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:
I might have to sign up to that, hopefully I wont keep on getting banned for silly reasons due to GGG taking offense over any slight bit of non offensive stuff.

Come and help get the ball rolling. I promise I won't put you on probation, I don't even know how to do it <3

How are you going to handle offensive, illegal or in other ways harmful stuff on your forum then?

Read the terms and rules, they are on the bottom right of every page. Posting guidelines are at the top of General Discussion.
I'm not sure if I can abide by rule #6.... But at least the moderator gets what a forum should be and likely so will the players that join the dark side.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
Not sure that forum arent fun, but the navigation and where to get what information is clearly not clear...

Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
I'm in! Can't figure out the darned avi thing though... Mom was right. I should have stayed in school! :P
Hi Guys,

Thank you for all of the feedback. If you are interested there is currently a related discussion located here. You're welcome to continue this conversation there.

Thank you very much.
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
"
Rob_GGG wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thank you for all of the feedback. If you are interested there is currently a related discussion located here. You're welcome to continue this conversation there.

Thank you very much.

Just curious (more for my own edification), why is the Wraeclast.net thread in offtopic? It is about a forum that supports POE -- that feels like General Discussion.

Off topic is pretty much anything not related to POE I thought.
"
Nubatron wrote:
Just curious (more for my own edification), why is the Wraeclast.net thread in offtopic? It is about a forum that supports POE -- that feels like General Discussion.

Off topic is pretty much anything not related to POE I thought.

Answer in spoiler as I didn't mean to derail this thread and won't anymore....

Spoiler
I emailed Bex to ask if it was ok to make a thread in off topic about the site, as I thought asking to post in General might be pushing my luck. To her credit, she actually said I could post it "in the appropriate forum", but I took that to mean OT because that was what I initially asked. If indeed it would be more appropriate for it to be here in GD and the mods would like to move it, that would be awesome.
I hope they do move it so more folks will see it
I dont see any any key!
Way to go Monsta! Usually you are just a fishing troll. This is really awesome. I hope your forum becomes very popular.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info