The forums aren't fun anymore

"
Hilbert wrote:
You realize a SFL needs adjusted droprates ;)

That alone will do nothing. Variance always will be a worse problem that average.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Minor update regarding wraeclast.net for anyone who is waiting: I had everything ready for the weekend but have been unable to access the ftp as my hosting provider (fatcow, never ever use them, for anything, ever) blocked my IP address and when I got a new one it blocked that too. They've been saying they'll unblock it since Saturday.....

Thanks for the update, Monsta. Been banging on the door for a few days now! :)
"
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Minor update regarding wraeclast.net for anyone who is waiting: I had everything ready for the weekend but have been unable to access the ftp as my hosting provider (fatcow, never ever use them, for anything, ever) blocked my IP address and when I got a new one it blocked that too. They've been saying they'll unblock it since Saturday.....

Thanks for the update, Monsta. Been banging on the door for a few days now! :)

New update; I changed hosting yesterday and plan for the the forums with initial standard forum features to be online and open for registration within the next 12-24 hours. Integration of a couple of planned features (being able to link items, integrated calcs and tools, etc) will have to wait and be added later as they are taking longer than planned.
It's going to be cool having a real PoE fan site! Great job getting this up and running, MonstaMunch. I'm certain that it will be a busy place :)

I'd offer my help but I'm inept in the ways of websites :P
This topic should be position here: Feedback and Suggestions
Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
"
LennyLen wrote:

The forum is NOT the game. Only a small percentage of PoE players even read these posts. Again, moderation has nothing to do with the game.

As for the forums, they're a much better place with most of the people on probation being on probation.

No. : / If you are probated, you can't trade using forums, which is in reality the only real way to trade atm. So forum DOES affect the game. And no, everyone being probated for any and every reason is not good.

"
Hilbert wrote:
You realize a SFL needs adjusted droprates ;)

There is no such thing as SFL. So no, Self-Found League does not need any changes.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Tell that MrPetrov ;)
"
It's going to be cool having a real PoE fan site!

I just "turned it on", have fun :D
I might have to sign up to that, hopefully I wont keep on getting banned for silly reasons due to GGG taking offense over any slight bit of non offensive stuff.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
I might have to sign up to that, hopefully I wont keep on getting banned for silly reasons due to GGG taking offense over any slight bit of non offensive stuff.

Come and help get the ball rolling. I promise I won't put you on probation, I don't even know how to do it <3
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jun 9, 2015, 12:08:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info