whats your opinion about divination cards

pitiful excuse for selfound solution. only ending up being a loot filler to make sure nothing is found...u ever think of that??
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Valuable ones are too rare to make farming worth it... either trade them away, collect them by trading, or save them up as valueless trophies.

Cheap ones are too common to be worth farming, and will only be turned in for the giggles of doing it.
I really dont get why low level ones like Hermit (hey it grants you are starting weapon not a Glyph Mark!) dont have a chance of like 25% to drop in a full clear of an a1n zone. So most players would be able to collect a set while clearing the first act.

GGG really missed an opportunity to hand some toys to new players. PoE is boring as fuck for the first 20-30 levels for a new player anyway (slow gameplay)and most players quit before reaching the end of act 1. A lot more rewards would really help to motivate people to go on.
certain cards are extremely hit or miss. really the only one i could deem even remotly worth it would be Humility.

And Humility is only worth it because

1 it is in a zone you can actually grind to level a character
2 you can actually get the damn card in a reasonable time , get the item and be done with it.
3 the item itself is pretty much the most important unique item in the game.

the other cards are just to damn rare
or
the other cards offer excessively inconsistent rewards for their rarity.

hell the only cards i have come close to completing in normal play.. are the crow and humility. and i have only even seen i think 5 or 6 cards .. and i am almost level 80

holy shit people paid 1000s and you will only see 6 of them in normal play? aw man that just rubs me the wrong way.

"
Divination Cards are just huge bait for 1.100$ income thats it.

I just farmed 10 hours with %75 quantity on gear and %10 from tempest combined , and cleared area really really fast for 20c worth divination card, ended up with only gcp card and 3 hermits...
If i flipped 10 hours or just did chaos recipe or something else i would end up with shitloads of $$

So divinations are just bad design and huge disappointment.
This game is all about trade so there is no such a thing 'farm' 'selffound' 'progress' you either trade or rekt.

Path of Traders the Tradening.

I don't think they are there to gain you more wealth but control what wealth you get.
i was really excited about them, but they turned out to just be another thing that clutters your stash.

drop rates even for the useless and semi-useful stuff are horrible. never seen a drop of any of the useful cards.
I'm 100% sure given their rarity they expect you from day one to trade to complete set when you are bored ;)

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
certain cards are extremely hit or miss. really the only one i could deem even remotly worth it would be Humility.

2 you can actually get the damn card in a reasonable time , get the item and be done with it.

or

hell the only cards i have come close to completing in normal play.. are the crow and humility. and i have only even seen i think 5 or 6 cards .. and i am almost level 80

holy shit people paid 1000s and you will only see 6 of them in normal play? aw man that just rubs me the wrong way.

And once you have a TR, what good are they?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

get more of them so you can corrupt until you hit +1 to gems ;)

so much negativity here, I love them! Maybe that's because I just love collecting shit though, not even too fussed about getting complete sets, I jsut like seeing shiny stuff drop that I can hoard. I trade as little as I have to so can't say I give a rats a$$ what effect these cards may or may not have on the economy, so this may be a selfish point of view but I think they are fun :)
Last edited by blubbber on Jul 15, 2015, 9:02:38 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

or

selling to noobs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info