whats your opinion about divination cards

I nearly missed the first card I dropped (only found it because I was backtracking).

It was The Gemcutter, and the reason I missed it was because the title was white.

It would be helpful if they had a different coloured name, or an effect that drew your attention.
Spends 1K on a Highgate support pack.

Creates a 40 wisdom scroll Divination card...
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Too damn rare, not worth wasting your time to farm after. Play on, get currency, trade for the card you need.

And that challange is a joke, noone will complete that one. With cards costing up to 10ex and you needing multiples of them. Someone must have been drunk again.
The cards REALLY need to drop in every zone, map, area, location. Period. If GGG wants farming for certain items via cards viable that's fine too, just have increased drop rates for certain cards in certain areas while still maintaining the ability for cards to drop anywhere with lower drop rates. Currency cards should drop everyone at the very least with increase drop rates. It's silly when the cards are more rare than the currency themselves. I don't know what GGG was thinking.

Lower level uniques and 5 link armor variants to help with the progression would be a welcome addition as well. Obviously these wouldn't be as rare as the more powerful items and help newbies or struggling players out a bit.
Last edited by blightedmythoss on Jul 20, 2015, 6:55:17 AM
"
Lower level uniques and 5 link armor variants to help with the progression card would be a welcome addition as well.

+1

Meanwhile we have 3 that give chaos, 2 that give GCP, 2 for exalts, 2 for Headhunter...

Which is actually bad, because the more card sets that give item X, the more their drop rates need to be nerfed, to avoid "polluting" the economee with item X.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jul 20, 2015, 6:57:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info