State of Legacies for the upcoming 2.0 patch...

"
Still you can try to speculate on who's gonna get the nerfbat.
But not Doryani scepter. Without the buff bonuses and the end of shotgunning there is no need to nerf it. But I'm 100% sure they will nerf Taste of Hate too!

Well it's not really about Doryani effectiveness but the fact that this item is just TOO good for too much builds, it completely destroyed the market for elemental wands.

I think most of the nerf will be on really popular unique to increase gear diversity, would you still be using a Belly if max life is 35-30% when you could get a +106 life chest or use cool armor like Daresso ? Same with doryani if they reduce max elemental dmg to 80% or something.

But i have good hopes a lots of trash tier unique will get some love.
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 27, 2015, 1:52:32 PM
"
lolozori wrote:
There was mention of changes on unique items from some of the Dev for the 2.0 patch.

Could we assume there will be a lot of legacy again flooding standard or is there a new technology about it that will change how legacy are made in-game?

Could we see the legacies from pre-2.0 changed too?

Is it possible that all those "WTB unique items 20-100ex" flourishing on standard league are a result of people knowing that more legacies will be created?

That was me sorry, I made the first 1, made 1000% facebreaker and top level gems + equipment and 130ex. Just trading on the market. This trade system breeds the ability to flip like a boss, if u have the business sense, that's why I sold my first 1000% face breakers for 52ex and bought corrupted ones for 30 that will enhance my build.

P.s there's a high change as chance legacy could be reset.
Just go and have fun. Post in global from time to time that ___ item is going legacy. Throw out some bullshit numbers and even if 10 people call you an idiot, somebody out there will consider your words. Maybe they buy 1 for themselves or they sit in trade trying to sell one for a higher price than usual.

Also pay attention. Before Rumi's went legacy there was a good portion of the community who agreed that it was a very strong flask. You even had a couple of streamers declaring that it was a strong flask. That right there is an opportunity to buy 1 or 2 or maybe even 3 and gamble with it going legacy.

Theres no 100% guaranteed formula for predicting whats going legacy. Same thing for predicting nerfs. Tornado shot is still alive and well when people were predicting its death months ago.

IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin
"
GreatWhite47 wrote:
Just go and have fun. Post in global from time to time that ___ item is going legacy. Throw out some bullshit numbers and even if 10 people call you an idiot, somebody out there will consider your words. Maybe they buy 1 for themselves or they sit in trade trying to sell one for a higher price than usual.

Also pay attention. Before Rumi's went legacy there was a good portion of the community who agreed that it was a very strong flask. You even had a couple of streamers declaring that it was a strong flask. That right there is an opportunity to buy 1 or 2 or maybe even 3 and gamble with it going legacy.

Theres no 100% guaranteed formula for predicting whats going legacy. Same thing for predicting nerfs. Tornado shot is still alive and well when people were predicting its death months ago.

100% of the people that play Tornado Shot make it to lvl 24

I'm just sayin....
:)
I need a signature to look legit
This is the only game I've ever played that I have to regularly pay attention and analyze the meta, the minor nerfs they do, what works and what doesn't throughout the league or standard in order to somehow predict what will they make legacy next.

Sadly this has become one of the maaany many reasons why PoE is one of the easiest games out there if you wanna play the market lol.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
iMbaQ wrote:
Would have been good if in the expansion legacies no longer existed. They exist due to technical problems and not due to design. Desync fix together with legacy removal would have been nice.

I don't play perm leagues so it doesn't affect me (infact I probably have a ton of legacies in my STD stash) but would be nice to remove the gear class divide between the rich/fortunate and new/poor.

I actually doubt this. They changed acuity and changed the wording on every single pair in existence. I think they just say it cant be done to shut up the people crying, thats my take.

they play games like magic, where you have special edition cards, alternate artwork cards, where stuff comes in and out of play and while it may not be in the current game, you still own your old cards etc and if you chose to not play the current form thats your choice, no ones going to come to your house and burn all your old cards because the game changed. Things like comic books are the same, you have an original edition and that might be worth a ton more than some repress from a lot later that was slightly different. I think they like these things, they like that this adds value to items, allows value to change over time, anyone who plays the game can find a unique right now that is worth a certain amount and find its worth a ton more a year from now. It makes the game interesting and fun and it adds potential value to you grinding the game right now finding current items that may not always be current. Theres league only uniques, why is that? Because its fun. Just deal with it.

anyone playing in standard league talking about balance is absolutely clueless, no offense meant but you really need to wake up. Standard is not balanced, will never be, was never intended to be. Doesnt mean they dont care, they care very much, they care about it being a legacy league where you get to keep all the shit you found from previous leagues, some of which might be extremely valuable and impossible to get in the current game. That is what it is there for, that is absolutely what it is designed for. Theres the current balanced game, and the legacy league, if you want the current balanced game go and play it, stop crying about standard league. The competition is over, we all lost, HvR hit number1 4 months into open beta, AXN worked his way into monopolising the economy. Everyone else, if you were thinking of this as a contemplative game, news flash, you lost, you lost a long time ago, very sorry to be the one to break the news to you. Good news is they have fresh ladders, if you want a fair pop at HvR you know where to find him, you can both start from lvl1 with nothing right at the same time and he can obliterate you all over again. Theres nothing fair, balanced or competitive about standard league, its a legacy league, its everyones toybox, have fun playing with your toys and stop with the QQ, you are the ones choosing to play in a league that isnt current. Why is that? Because thats where all your little toys are and you want to keep playing with your little toys youve been collecting... seriously, think about it for a second.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
iMbaQ wrote:
Would have been good if in the expansion legacies no longer existed. They exist due to technical problems and not due to design. Desync fix together with legacy removal would have been nice.

I don't play perm leagues so it doesn't affect me (infact I probably have a ton of legacies in my STD stash) but would be nice to remove the gear class divide between the rich/fortunate and new/poor.

I actually doubt this. They changed acuity and changed the wording on every single pair in existence. I think they just say it cant be done to shut up the people crying, thats my take.

they play games like magic, where you have special edition cards, alternate artwork cards, where stuff comes in and out of play and while it may not be in the current game, you still own your old cards etc and if you chose to not play the current form thats your choice, no ones going to come to your house and burn all your old cards because the game changed. Things like comic books are the same, you have an original edition and that might be worth a ton more than some repress from a lot later that was slightly different. I think they like these things, they like that this adds value to items, allows value to change over time, anyone who plays the game can find a unique right now that is worth a certain amount and find its worth a ton more a year from now. It makes the game interesting and fun and it adds potential value to you grinding the game right now finding current items that may not always be current. Theres league only uniques, why is that? Because its fun. Just deal with it.

anyone playing in standard league talking about balance is absolutely clueless, no offense meant but you really need to wake up. Standard is not balanced, will never be, was never intended to be. Doesnt mean they dont care, they care very much, they care about it being a legacy league where you get to keep all the shit you found from previous leagues, some of which might be extremely valuable and impossible to get in the current game. That is what it is there for, that is absolutely what it is designed for. Theres the current balanced game, and the legacy league, if you want the current balanced game go and play it, stop crying about standard league. The competition is over, we all lost, HvR hit number1 4 months into open beta, AXN worked his way into monopolising the economy. Everyone else, if you were thinking of this as a contemplative game, news flash, you lost, you lost a long time ago, very sorry to be the one to break the news to you. Good news is they have fresh ladders, if you want a fair pop at HvR you know where to find him, you can both start from lvl1 with nothing right at the same time and he can obliterate you all over again. Theres nothing fair, balanced or competitive about standard league, its a legacy league, its everyones toybox, have fun playing with your toys and stop with the QQ, you are the ones choosing to play in a league that isnt current. Why is that? Because thats where all your little toys are and you want to keep playing with your little toys youve been collecting... seriously, think about it for a second.

Can I haz your legacy Aegis Aurora?
I need a signature to look legit
I'm always hoping that at some point GGG will wipe every legacy item in this game. It will be funny seeing the tears.
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
*DELETE ALL WIPE ALL*
"
Hunt8722 wrote:

Can I haz your legacy Aegis Aurora?

:D

Spoiler

no

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info