Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

State of Legacies for the upcoming 2.0 patch...

"
GDSLICK wrote:
"

:) its about time.

Aegis has already been nerfed to a balanced version. More effective armor don't mean more armor.
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
GDSLICK wrote:
"

:) its about time.

Aegis has already been nerfed to a balanced version. More effective armor don't mean more armor.

Armor stacking will be more useful now whereas I think it's common practice to get whatever armor you happen to stumble on and CWDT-EC-IC-ID does the rest.

Since EC is manual cast in 2.0, I think armor will be used more and in combination with fortify starts looking it might be worth targeting (rather than casually getting armor accidentally).

/Pure_Speculation
Last edited by Nubatron on Apr 20, 2015, 2:24:25 PM
Well depends on block tbh, atm it's such a pain to get max block you can't really push the DPS and you end up with Havoc style ResidentSleeper builds.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
IceDeal wrote:
Still you can try to speculate on who's gonna get the nerfbat.

My bets are on Mjolnir, Abyssus, Belly and Doryani scepter,

I think Mjölner, Abyssus and Belly are good bets. But not Doryani scepter. Without the buff bonuses and the end of shotgunning there is no need to nerf it. But I'm 100% sure they will nerf Taste of Hate too!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Can't see why Abyssus would be nerfed, haven't seen a single OP build with it in HC, everyone always dies without question.

Maybe with fortify buffs, idk.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Apr 20, 2015, 2:29:22 PM
it is a super pain right now to achieve max block..
but you don't need max block for block to be effective.

I have on my CI aegis toon 51% block 33% spell block..
I utilize 1 rumis flask that pushes this to 75/65 during flask effect.

With the incoming changes and overdue love to melee..
I am really leaning towards melee block being not just viable
but a strong option.
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
Who plays Standard anyways?
im pretty sure quite a few ppl do,
but definitely not all the players.

That's the beauty of options. :)
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
Why anyone cares about Legacy items anyhow. Is it some fascination with having the best gear possible on a character that can never die forever and ever? GGG doesn't care about legacy items because standard isn't a priority to them. Standard isn't keeping the game fresh and its not bringing in hype or more players. So your standard character can't do as much damage as the other standard character with a legacy item.. Ludicrous isnt it? Do your time, collect your 500 exalt and buy your legacy item, cause they aren't going anywhere and there is no other motivation to play standard other than maxing DPS potential.Thats going to come at a cost.. Grind up, pay up.
"
mandodiao wrote:
Who plays Standard anyways?

Over 1/4th of the total player base...
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Apr 20, 2015, 3:37:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info