Post-1.3.0 map drops are atrocious. Was there a ninja nerf?

My mapdrops have been decent so far in Bloodlines. I'm only running 70-71 maps atm though.
I havent noticed a difference at all. Still finding maps enough to not complain about it. Honestly, the map drop rates *seem* to be way better then they once were in Wraeclast. Alot better.
GGG - Why you no?
stealth nerf my god forums full of **** ******
"
RagnarokX wrote:

stealth nerf my god forums full of sexy bitchs ?

You could have at least spelt bitches correctly :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
ChestyPuller wrote:

Apparently most of us just have bad RNG luck, it could not be a stealth nerf. *Nod*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_bias

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
"
"
RagnarokX wrote:

stealth nerf my god forums full of sexy bitchs ?

You could have at least spelt bitches correctly :)

LMAO
if you want lvl 77+ maps to drop, this is really the only way

1. Pack size AND magic monsters are required to have
2. You also need 130%+ iiq with damage mods

You usually get that by rolling magic monsters and pack size and then vaal orbing the map.

130% iiq isn't going to get you map drops without pack size/mm. You will get lucky here and there, but your map pool will eventually dwindle into nothing (77+ maps that is).

IMO, it's better to run a white courtyard map than it is to run just a 100% iiq damage mod map without pack size/mm. You are just making it more difficult for no reason.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Last edited by AntonChigur on Dec 18, 2014, 6:31:20 PM
Well one word from me
I'm lvl 96 in standard and its a bit hard to me to lvlup now cause i die a bit and i play actually only solo. I play only 77-79masp, sometimes 76. In order to sustain my map pool all my maps are chiseled, then alched, then i use vaal on every single map that didnt have after alch pack size. So its like on 15 maps 14 of them are vaaled. I got zana 8 and i always use 3 sacrif frags. That way i always run only 100+iq maps, average is 140iq, sometimes its more then 180 even. Well maps are damn hard to play and even then, running so hard and risky maps, i cant fully sustain my 76-79 maps pool. Sometimes when i find carto box it helps a lot - good rolled one with average 140 iq give nice amount of maps in return but still its so rare that again i run off all my maps
Luckily im a bit wealthy in game so i can buy some 78 when i need them again.
Imo they should a bit increase drop rate of maps but not too much, anyway maps are not expensive now like it was few months ago, i remember bying 78's for 2,5-3ex, they all the time drop in value, it will be strange if some day 78's will cost like 3 chaos and the rest will be not even worth to pick up from the ground

Rolling maps is pointless. I've done 104% gorge and got 1 level 71 map and then I've done 23% dark forest and got 7 maps from that, all around level 73-74. I run everything blue now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info