Post-1.3.0 map drops are atrocious. Was there a ninja nerf?

"
Cosma wrote:
"
iamsamsara wrote:
we're 5 days into the goddamn league, chill.

This.

Chill the fck out tryhards.

Do you plan to contribute anything meaningful to the conversation or are you just here to showcase your wit for us all?
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
widardd wrote:
Isn't stochastic part of any school system around the age of 14? How old are you guys? O_O

It's easier to circlejerk than to understand simple statistic concepts :3

Also way easier to add nothing to the conversation than to actually say anything substantive, am I right?
Last edited by ChestyPuller on Dec 18, 2014, 9:24:01 AM
rng gating is most retarded thing ever. who the fuck wants to run low end content with powerful toon?

only poe does this and makes worst end game ever..

lucky im rich ennugh just to buy 78 maps all day or i would quit too
Git R Dun!
"
myndzha wrote:
i think there's major loot changes every patch but they don't want to hear the QQ so they don't post it. like some high tier uniques are becoming WAY more common and exalt drop rates have certainty gone up.

This is probably the case. All of a sudden I am getting blessed orbs only slightly less often than chaos. Up until this patch I would see one a week maybe.

Okay, its the only one I have but I dont run my own maps. I enjoy the game a lot more running other people's maps and just chipping in on rolling cost. No rng drops to deal with. I just show up and kill shit and i love it.
ign: Vixien
rng is rng.

Ironic then that rng is going to be the root cause of the failure of ggg's business model lol.
This isn't a new problem guys...
Last league was the highest level maps I have been able to sustain at 73. Before Rampage I was lucky to have 71's...

RNG on maps is brutal. I don't mind dropping down, it's just knowing I might never make it back up that kills me...
"
Barivius wrote:
So you think that after a list of patch notes full of things that would make people unhappy, they decided to secretly nerf map drops and not disclose it? If they were going to do it, they'd come right out and say it.

Let them have their tinfoil hat qq. Logic isn't wanted here.
"
Lord_Kamster wrote:

The only reason I'm not uninstalling is because I have invested too much money into this shit game

So you are a shareholder in the company(GGG)?

I hope you are not talking about pixels.
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
rng gating is most retarded thing ever. who the fuck wants to run low end content with powerful toon?

only poe does this and makes worst end game ever..

lucky im rich ennugh just to buy 78 maps all day or i would quit too

This. Though having a high level Zana has improved things. What is the point in spending a lot of effort building a strong character only to have nothing to do with it. You can only faceroll 71 maps for so long.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info