Post-1.3.0 map drops are atrocious. Was there a ninja nerf?

To the OP:
My experience -also- is a huge decrease in map drop rates.

The amount im seeing reminds me of Domination, maybe even less.
Certainly not Ambush or Rampage amounts.

Personally, I was happiest in Rampage (playing all the content I cared to); and don't like how the new league plays.
Well, whatever they did better be fixed ASAP. I've depleted my maps all the way down to the 70's now and my crafting resources are almost completely used up.

What the heck man, if maps are supposed to be end game, fix this mess. It needs to be FUN, not tedious.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
I finally managed to sustain on maps, kinda, because it's not that very secure pool of maps (around 5-8 76+ pool). So as I wrote before, I had problems passing maps lvl 72 brickwall. Then I bought 6x74 and 3x75 maps. I run from those nearly 3days (went from lvl86 to lvl 89) and climbed to 76-78 maps.

And what I do? I chisel better ones, mostly lvl77/78 then alch. If I can run the mods, I run (don't care if has packs or magic monsters - it doesn't help a lot this season somehow), if I can't (which is only temp chain for god sake and blood magic) I chaos it to reroll. Sometimes I reroll if map is to easy (low quantity). If map has really hard I just skip the boss - absolutely no loss there, because bosses drop shit and 99% of the time they don't drop maps, so no reason to risk - you must be nuts to fight high level dominus or marveil with 4additional projectiles, extra damage and -resists.

From my experience quantity pays better than packs this season. Ofc if packs go along with high quantity it's perfect scenario, but sacrificing a lot of quantity just for packs roll seems not that good idea anymore.

They might have changeg something about packs roll, so that harder maps are now properly more rewarding and quantity has bigger impact on map drops than extra mobs from packs. At least this what I experience this season. Previous season you just rolled packs and grabbed them MEPS :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info